Air Jordan IX Black/Photo Blue... first pics via Modernnotoriety.com

Originally Posted by TheLostMan

Originally Posted by blacklion23

PASS.
I'll stick to Olives and Cool Greys
I ANTICIPATE OLIVE 9'S BEING ONE OF JORDAN BRANDS BEST DROPS OF THIS YEAR. SIMILAR TO THE BORDEAUX 7'S OF LAST YEAR. THEY JUST HAVE THAT OG LOOK AND FEEL TO THEM THAT TAKES YOU BACK TO THE 90'S. GONNA MURDER WITH CARGO SHORTS AND A BLACK TEE.

air-jordan-9-retro-black-olive.jpg

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I should swing on these fools! cant stand the fake color stitchin... they better make it black or these will be worse than the citrus 7s.

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Originally Posted by beh235

30t6p3b.gif
Brah you reaching. You know damn well when people say "Space Jam" inspired they mean the color blocking on the Space Jam 11s. I don't know why people take these nicknames so seriously. 

I'm not reaching. What I stated is a fact. It seems that a lot of so called "sneakerheads" get particular with certain things when it's convenient. Anyone who is into shoes will give you the
grin.gif
 face if you call them space jam IX's. It's backwards. Everybody looking to call someone out for "reaching". Would it be ok to call black AJ II with blue accents "spacejam II's"? So relax "brah".
Who cares about a stupid nickname. My point the timeline of Kilroy and the Spacejam movie are irrelevant. When people say "Space Jam" they mean color blocking similar to the Spacejam 11s. So if a 2 came out with similar color blocking, of course people would say "Sapcejam" 2s. Plus there are a lot of people who refer to all 11s as "spacejams". I don't see why some so called "sneakerheads" get so work up over something so little. I wouldn't call them the Spacejam 9s but I would careless if other people do 
Same thing with the Raptor 7s, people get so worked up about nothing. 
Yeah....It's not that big of a deal 
laugh.gif

We all know darn well what shoes people are talking about. 

These would have been better had they used powder blue and fashioned them as a black Powder IX.

Originally Posted by KMante

Originally Posted by beh235

I'm not reaching. What I stated is a fact. It seems that a lot of so called "sneakerheads" get particular with certain things when it's convenient. Anyone who is into shoes will give you the
grin.gif
 face if you call them space jam IX's. It's backwards. Everybody looking to call someone out for "reaching". Would it be ok to call black AJ II with blue accents "spacejam II's"? So relax "brah".
Who cares about a stupid nickname. My point the timeline of Kilroy and the Spacejam movie are irrelevant. When people say "Space Jam" they mean color blocking similar to the Spacejam 11s. So if a 2 came out with similar color blocking, of course people would say "Sapcejam" 2s. Plus there are a lot of people who refer to all 11s as "spacejams". I don't see why some so called "sneakerheads" get so work up over something so little. I wouldn't call them the Spacejam 9s but I would careless if other people do 
Same thing with the Raptor 7s, people get so worked up about nothing. 
Yeah....It's not that big of a deal 
laugh.gif

We all know darn well what shoes people are talking about. 
My main beef wasn't about the color blocking, I could care less. It's just not how I remember any IX so I won't refer to any IX as a spacejam colorway. To each their own. It doesn't bother me about the nicknames, I just refer to the proper colors as I knew them originally.

These had so much potential and this is what they come up with? Damn. I was looking forward to these but then now I'm slightly leaning towards not getting them.

Those photo blues have to be flea market inspired along with the kilroys as of now looking at those pics but olives are good to go.

Let's get a running tally of those who are passing compared to those who are copping or on the fence.

And lets see who jumps ship come RD.

laugh.gif

Not a fan of the colors. Personally I love the olive 9's. Don't know why people dislike it.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Let's get a running tally of those who are passing compared to those who are copping or on the fence.

And lets see who jumps ship come RD.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom