Air Jordan IX Fall '10 Lineup via TheShoeGame.com

White/Black "OG" again is cool I guess, I sold my '02 retros, and I never bought the CDP 9's.

Charcoals are a no brainer.

OG, Charcoals, and Powder Blue's all in the same year. Wow.

Good thing I didn't give in, and buy the CDP 9's for $200. Phew.

How many times are they guna re-release the OG White Black Red colorway?! Never liked the IX's...

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

JB copying the Gucci CW now?
smh.gif

46225c8e0938b535237a93223fe8210d0208999.jpg

air-jordan-9-ix-original-og-black-dark-charcoal-true-red-1.jpg

and yeah, all 3 will be bought, my 2002 white and black pair looks weathered already.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

How many times are they guna re-release the OG White Black Red colorway?! Never liked the IX's...

How many times are they re-release the Black/Red 1's.
laugh.gif

^^^^If thats the case, how many times they gonna re-release all white 4s?
black/red 3s?
white/blue 3s?

re-re-re-re-re-re-retro FTW

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

laugh.gif
Touche... LOL.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

laugh.gif
i think until they finally start selling

laugh.gif
at everybody saying their green. Do people not realize it's not a real pic and the color isn't exactly what it is? Use your brains people!

LOL white/black yet again. You cannot make it up.

Charcoals are going to be copped. Finally.

How Many Times Have True Blues Come Out?

This The 4th Time For These IX's I Have the 02's so I'm Good. But Why? LOL

All of them are copped, as well as the white/carolinas. I'll gladly pass on every other Jordan release this year, including the odd-shaped XI's for allthe IX's.

only the the coping second.i hope the third pair are the olives the ill cop them too

laugh.gif
@ JB why are they re-releasing the CDP 9s again...Makes no sense, butlook at the white collection with the pure IVs, and IIIs. Un-original in my opinion

I remember when the fusion ix came out in the charcoal, and I said on kixandthecity that this was a sign that the charcoal ix would be retroed. Then this foolsaid I didn't know what I was talking about. I hope that goof is reading this now.

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

Just Charcoals for me please.

I dont even know why theyre re-re-releasing Black/White/Red IXs again. possible unsold inventory from the CDPs?

Charcoals and the black/white/red for me too. I was broke when the IX/XIV CPD came out. so this is good for me.
wink.gif

The retro + colorway looks good, and I love the OG Olive colorway. The OG Home colorway I'm sure looks just like CDP version minus the speckles, whichmakes me wonder why it's retroing so soon anyway, they could of retored the Wizards colorway or the Cool Grey colorway.

Back
Top Bottom