Air Jordan IX "Johnny Kilroy" 10/6/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the idea behind the shoe. I just don't particularly like the shoe. The 4 on the back is strange to see that's for sure!

I'll be picking these up because the Kilroy commercial has always been one of my favorite Jordan ad campaigns. Back in 1994, I wanted the "Kilroy Kicks Butt" shirt so bad that I had one printed up at Shirtique in the mall....It didn't turn out as good as I had hoped and I never wore it. I hope they release a shirt this time around!

eyes.gif
 this release

imo they're not the bad , but saying that easy pass . i can't do anything with that colorway

I'm almost certain there will be LS clothing at the retailers, most specifically Foot Locker, Finish Line and NikeTowns.

I remember there being a "Killroy Kicks Butt" T-shirt a while back, around the time of that funny commercial. With this kind of special release, JB will definitely make some type of LS stuff for it, like they did the Pea Pods and the Oly 7s (which are STILL stitting in the Foot Locker I go to)

I'm almost certain there will be LS clothing at the retailers, most specifically Foot Locker, Finish Line and NikeTowns.

I remember there being a "Killroy Kicks Butt" T-shirt a while back, around the time of that funny commercial. With this kind of special release, JB will definitely make some type of LS stuff for it, like they did the Pea Pods and the Oly 7s (which are STILL stitting in the Foot Locker I go to)

What year is it? "LS"???

There will be apparel to go with this release...Tees specifically...and, expect to see the most robust selection at your local Champs Sports...the store that carries more Jordan Apparel than any other store in the US...

And...now we are saying "Olympic 7's" are "sitting"...

Is this post from 2012?

JM

What year is it? "LS"???
There will be apparel to go with this release...Tees specifically...and, expect to see the most robust selection at your local Champs Sports...the store that carries more Jordan Apparel than any other store in the US...
And...now we are saying "Olympic 7's" are "sitting"...
Is this post from 2012?
JM

Bro: what the feezy are you talking about? I never said Olympic 7s are sitting. I clearly was talking about the clothing.

And are you confused about what LS means?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom