Air Jordan IX Wht/Black/Red HOLIDAY 2016

I hope the wop pics aint the pair were getting. p¡§§ yellow uppers straight out the box is weak.

Last edited:
Hope they fix that jump man but it's not a deal breaker. One of the few 9s I like. Hope remastered Olives come next! Flints would be nice too. These are probably outlet bound so that's when I'll cop.
Sneakerbar had an article bout the Kobe pe releasing in a couple months but there's no thread I could find anyone know if they're confirmed? Always liked those

If that's what is releasing then I'm passing.

Pre-yellowed uppers and the one thing they needed to fix isn't.

Shame if true.

Hope they fix that jump man but it's not a deal breaker. One of the few 9s I like. Hope remastered Olives come next! Flints would be nice too. These are probably outlet bound so that's when I'll cop.
Sneakerbar had an article bout the Kobe pe releasing in a couple months but there's no thread I could find anyone know if they're confirmed? Always liked those
Confirmed by those who are usually spot on with the info.

^^ is there a thread on nt? Wonder why nobody is talking about them especially if a release is so soon

shoe might change over time. after all, it's still july. they might probably fix those issues before december

i hope they do though. still copping nonetheless

Probably going to pick these up when they drop. Last IX I had were the charcoals and I beat these to the ground.

Nike Air is a nice touch, but like the Bordeaux 7. No one but yourself will see it before putting on the shoe on your foot. Lol n

Always wanted these, but it'll be a bonus if Nike/JB fixes the problems that many of you have stated... Guess we'll see what happens.

barons clean tho. def one of the best imo
Agreed. I only got into sneakers this year and the Baron 9's were one of the first ones I saw, so I was willing to pay resale price for them. But when I heard about the OG's dropping later this year, I decided to pass on the Barons and try for the OG's.

Back
Top Bottom