Air Jordan IX Wht/Black/Red HOLIDAY 2016

Yeah, the charcoal IX done in OG remastered condition with the sparklenear the midsole..... dope. May have to invest in an insole with gel. But a must to have. The last retro of these were horrible.

Can't get passed the jumpman, especially since I've bought many remastered shoes for two years that at least got branding right for all of the ogs and have only had differences in leather quality, slight color change and shape from the og. Another shoe I'll have to wait to be done right which will prob be the next release.

Charcoal 9s are my fav 9. Hopefully they at least get the jumpman right.

Last edited:
Yeah, the charcoal IX done in OG remastered condition with the sparklenear the midsole..... dope. May have to invest in an insole with gel. But a must to have. The last retro of these were horrible.

Especially the midsole mud guard cracking. Peeled off and chipped easily. So far my 2016 pair is this shoe is holding up well. After 5-6 wears.

I follow a few shops who sell kicks and u really don't see these out there like that. These gonna dry super quick

Last edited:
What's funny is all the posts on IG and here of Mike wearing them in scrimmage and Spacejam, but he had to have an insole modification like LeBron has for his shoes (sorry to all those that didn't know your LeBrons are replicas of his game shoe)

Yes, it's true LeBron and Michael both wore customized pairs for the most part but they also wore the same general release pairs manufactured for Joe Q. Public.

The main difference being the insoles and exclusive colorways not available to the masses.

What's funny is all the posts on IG and here of Mike wearing them in scrimmage and Spacejam, but he had to have an insole modification like LeBron has for his shoes (sorry to all those that didn't know your LeBrons are replicas of his game shoe)

Sorry but we are not wearing replicas of his game shoes.

Definition of replica: "an exact copy or model of something"

Therefore, if we were purchasing replicas of his game shoes they would have the insole modifications you referenced above. Since we all know they don't have those modifications, they are not replicas.

The vast majority of pro players don't even use insoles, their feet are too heavily taped

i dont know bout all that. dont collectors of pe's say they are made just like the gr except for the numbers and logo?

Put these on again today. Nice retro overall, don't think I would be able to wear them for an extended amount of time because the comfort leaves a little to be desired, but I wore GS when these originally released, so I have no comparison to the OG.

I hope to cop on Friday morning. The closest mall to me that has them is about 30 minutes away and they are the only mall within a 50 mile radius that still has them in my size. I hope they dont sell by then
Has Nike restocked these on NDC since they've rereleased?

believe they pulled them for a reason. these weren't selling out and suddenly disappeared.

Back
Top Bottom