Air Jordan IX Wht/Black/Red HOLIDAY 2016

These are nice but 205 after tax hell noo... I'm a legit man now I'm not selling dope anymore out chea

Im still coping....hopefully with everybody saying they passing and/or waiting on the 11's that its a easy cop for us

I'm still copping but I'm not pressed if I strike out
You'll probably have no problem copping these. 9s usually aren't that popular and with a $220 pair of Jams releasing the next week, a lot of people will be holding out for those.

Copped DS shadows for real cheap couple years back, they did not fit, hurt real bad to sell em man cuz I know I wouldn't run across a better deal, those need a retro it's about time

I'll probably cop these. The jumpman facing me the wrong way really bothers me tho, especially with the whole "remastered" initiative. They should be as true as possible to OG

If the brand stops remastering they will be f--king up big time.  There is a reason the original colorways dominate retro sales.  Well, most anyways.

These ain't going to no outlets. I don't know who y'all live around, or why you'd think that. Dudes been talking about these shoes for months now. It ain't the old days, fellaz

Back
Top Bottom