Air Jordan IX Wht/Black/Red HOLIDAY 2016

Anyone go with the same size in the SJ XIs as they did these? If so how is the comparison?

I actually tried them both on at the same time last night. The 9 is def a more narrow shoe but I was fine with both shoes being TTS. By no means we're the 9s to tight or uncomfortable as other have said.

View media item 2260647
*i didn't leave the house or anything corny like that, but I came home and just tried them on

Would you guys consider these defects exchange worthy or would most pairs be like this even if I exchange it? The right tongue is shorter than the other. It also doesn't align with the black trim on the sides. Bottom pic is left pair which aligns nicely.

No, that's not a defect, not even close.

If it bugs you that much, send em back.

Last edited:
Cool! Thanks man. I just wasn't sure. I know any other pair I get will have its own issues so I can deal with most JB inconsistencies.

I actually tried them both on at the same time last night. The 9 is def a more narrow shoe but I was fine with both shoes being TTS. By no means we're the 9s to tight or uncomfortable as other have said.

View media item 2260647
*i didn't leave the house or anything corny like that, but I came home and just tried them on
I did this too and I agree. 9s fit just right in terms of length but narrow while the Space Jam has a tiny bit more room in the toe area.

Very YMMV:
If you shop at Hibbett's with some regularity enough for them to recognize you this may work because it requires them to do most of the work.

Go to the store and give them the style & color code. Have them stock locate your size. They will check their region first then can expand out. If they can find them it make take a district manager making a phone call or two to facilitate everything.

It took around an hour last night but a store in NC is shipping a pair to the store near me in SC today. Should have them ready for pickup in a few days. They told me don't worry about paying the shipping. So hopefully it works out and maybe this can help someone else too.

I still can't believe how fast these have disappeared. Does anyone know if they were semi-limited?

I still can't believe how fast these have disappeared. Does anyone know if they were semi-limited?

Stores didn't receive close to the same amount as true blues or space jams.

That's why I made sure I didn't sleep. Especially depending on the area you're in.

My local mall has a FNL, Champs, KicksUSA, and a FTL/HOH and fortunately has these on display everywhere. I don't know what they're stock is looking like, last time I was there Champs had my size 11 out on the floor and made it real tempting. Would be so dope to go grab a retro Jordan as classic and timeless like these with the ease. Always wanted to have the experience of just walking in trying some sizes out and walking out shoes in hand. Doesn't happen much anymore since I cut back on the purchases + the deals to be had online.

Resale not going to be crazy on these for a while though. For those that pay tax on shoes you could probably find your size on the Bay for slightly over retail.

I didn't realize these dried up all of a sudden like they did over the past few days. I copped a 10 and 10.5 because I wasn't sure on sizing. I was gonna return the one that didn't fit me best (wound up keeping the 10, will return the 10.5), but if anyone here is looking for a 10.5, let me know - always willing to help a fellow NT'er out.

These are all over my local champs, at least 5 pairs on display. Still lounging in HoH and FTA also.

I plan on copping these this week or next. I personally like the look of these a lot and they look very comfortable.

I hope to cop on Friday morning. The closest mall to me that has them is about 30 minutes away and they are the only mall within a 50 mile radius that still has them in my size. I hope they dont sell by then

trying to get my friend to buy me these and the kobe 9 for my too small concord 11. such a fan of these , even with the eh laces

HoH at Harlem NYC got a restock if anyone is still looking. They will let you use your VIP coupon too.

Back
Top Bottom