awfp3.jpg

ohit69.jpg

bdp2s5.jpg

359fr87.jpg

29apo9h.jpg

azgwf4.jpg

2v1x0yr.jpg

great, some things i hate about NT,

this thread is now 5 pages long, and if typed sneaker keychain in the search bar on ebay, u got like 20+ jordan dunk keychains, now there are 0, somebody isbuying them all and gonna resell em for like 20 bucks, i lost the bid, got a second chance, wait like 5 minutes to act on it, and the second chance along wihtevery other option is gone.

Originally Posted by regui8er

great, some things i hate about NT,

this thread is now 5 pages long, and if typed sneaker keychain in the search bar on ebay, u got like 20+ jordan dunk keychains, now there are 0, somebody is buying them all and gonna resell em for like 20 bucks, i lost the bid, got a second chance, wait like 5 minutes to act on it, and the second chance along wiht every other option is gone.

i contacted the seller directly and he sold me the blk/red one keychain for 12 bux private auction..........
nerd.gif

i remember i had this on my OG 6's included in the box..i wondering they will include with the whole package when i open the box..but its not..maybe theowner get a free give away..

I just went to ebay and there was nothing. But I contacted the seller and he said he's out and he will back on monday with some new stuff. I guess you gotto wait until monday then. That sucks

i bought 2 jordan keychains from the guy on ebay for 6.99 2 days before this post now he's got them at 9.99 lol

I had a blk/red I hanging from my sidekick a while ago,but I lost it,the laces snapped.....

Originally Posted by Sneakerface

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Originally Posted by ll K R E A M 15 ll

wish they made some 23s or somethin....ive seen the ones around but never any sick js like concords or space jams....or even 3s, 4s n 5s
A few months back, seen a pic that someone posted of their collection and they had some I never seen before. I remember seeing the IVs, VIs, XIs, XIIs, and XIIIs. I cant find them though. I have tried and tried.....

EDIT: I found the pic I was talking about. I cant find these anywhere....... I would buy all of them. THESE ARE ACTUAL SNEAKERS TOO. MADE OF LEATHER AND EVERYTHING!!!

Prototype%20XVI.jpg
Where did you find this pic??????

http://niketalk.com/topic/2477?page=1

if you go to the website there are concord XI's. the detailing of the bottoms are a little more blueish than id expect. id like to see a more atranslucent icey bottom or paint it a lighter shade of blue. they also have more colorways of the I's VIII's and a X with 45 on the side

those keychains are
pimp.gif
...too bad i cant find them of every shoe...people probably gonna cop the viii and clip it to the cdp

Back
Top Bottom