AIR JORDAN/NEW ERA TRUE BLUE SNAPBACK

Originally Posted by apthekid

LOL @ all Snapbacks...they'll be gone faster than trucker hats a few years ago.

Children keep jumping on these seasonal bandwagos...Can't be mad at new era though...well actually, yes i can cuz now fitteds are like $35 dollars.

Eff that, I'll just keep the cut fresh
y0u hit tha nail on tha head w this 1 bro, n ur right, i think we all shud be mad @ new era, ina million yrs i never woulda expected 2 pay $30 a fitted. i miss $15 yankee fitteds 

Originally Posted by apthekid

LOL @ all Snapbacks...they'll be gone faster than trucker hats a few years ago.

Children keep jumping on these seasonal bandwagos...Can't be mad at new era though...well actually, yes i can cuz now fitteds are like $35 dollars.

Eff that, I'll just keep the cut fresh
y0u hit tha nail on tha head w this 1 bro, n ur right, i think we all shud be mad @ new era, ina million yrs i never woulda expected 2 pay $30 a fitted. i miss $15 yankee fitteds 

its cool their collabing with new era but everyone ive seen has been terrible so untasteful

its cool their collabing with new era but everyone ive seen has been terrible so untasteful

Originally Posted by JIM SHADY2003

When the hell did snap backs become trendy again? what is this 1992!? Better go dig the bulls starter jacket out of storage to stay ahead of the curve
eyes.gif
Shhhh.....the hypebeast are watching! Keep this on the low till Nov...
pimp.gif

EDIT: It's kinda fun searching for some really hard to find starter and 7logo vintage hats...I wear all kinds of headwear but yeah I've been bitten by the hype bug when it comes to vtg snaps. Yeah I have to say that new era in comparison to Mitchell & Ness has kinda dropped the ball on a lot of styles as of late.

Originally Posted by JIM SHADY2003

When the hell did snap backs become trendy again? what is this 1992!? Better go dig the bulls starter jacket out of storage to stay ahead of the curve
eyes.gif
Shhhh.....the hypebeast are watching! Keep this on the low till Nov...
pimp.gif

EDIT: It's kinda fun searching for some really hard to find starter and 7logo vintage hats...I wear all kinds of headwear but yeah I've been bitten by the hype bug when it comes to vtg snaps. Yeah I have to say that new era in comparison to Mitchell & Ness has kinda dropped the ball on a lot of styles as of late.

I'm always intrigue with new era design on fitteds.
Even though I don't wear any.
But this one is wack and ugly.

I'm always intrigue with new era design on fitteds.
Even though I don't wear any.
But this one is wack and ugly.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by BinYe

Wayyyyy too juvenile for a me to sport, it's loud and not in a good way.

JB aimed straight thru the heart and right into ghetto america with this one.

So nasty and sinful... it's beyond repentance.
laugh.gif

My dude hit it right in the head. 

laugh.gif
 damn. I agree but son act like JB was on some Boondocks BET type stuff

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by BinYe

Wayyyyy too juvenile for a me to sport, it's loud and not in a good way.

JB aimed straight thru the heart and right into ghetto america with this one.

So nasty and sinful... it's beyond repentance.
laugh.gif

My dude hit it right in the head. 

laugh.gif
 damn. I agree but son act like JB was on some Boondocks BET type stuff

Back
Top Bottom