Air Jordan OG 1 HIGH ‘85 “Georgetown”

Added these back into the collection for a pretty good price, had to sell my original pair because I stupidly got a half size larger and they didn't fit.

IMG_7140.jpeg
IMG_7139.jpeg

Resale isn’t bad on these 85s. I recently ordered myself a pair. They should be delivered Monday. Can’t wait.

I think these are the best 85s they have made and it’s not really close.
I prefer the thicker leather/plastic coating compared to the recent black/whites for sure. The shape on this pair is crazy good which was surprising.

Dope shoe.

Wanted to get a pair of 85s and Had to decide between these and the Neutral Greys. Ultimately went with the NGs because they go with anything.

…but it was a tough call.

I like both shoes.

But I don’t see how you can call a white/grey colorway “mid”, while gushing over a shoe that’s navy blue and grey.

I actually wasn’t impressed by the NGs either, until I had them in hand and tried them on.

They’re certainly basic…but it works.

I recently found these in a closet, forgot I got them a half size down on accident. I’ve been wearing the reverse breds this weekend might have to try Georgetowns on. Looking good.

That same closet had two pairs of thunder fours too. I have a shoe problem.

I recently found these in a closet, forgot I got them a half size down on accident. I’ve been wearing the reverse breds this weekend might have to try Georgetowns on. Looking good.

That same closet had two pairs of thunder fours too. I have a shoe problem.
I don’t see how going a half size down on 85s would be wearable.

Back
Top Bottom