Air Jordan Ol’ School III - Holiday ‘09 Preview (from sneakernews.com)

From Sneaker News
Air Jordan Ol' School III - Holiday '09 Preview

The shoe will be released in seven colorways between October and December.

jordan_olsch3_wht-vred-blk.jpg

Release: 10/01/2009
Color: White/Varsity Red-Black

jordan_olsch3_blk-vred-wht.jpg

Color: Black/Varsity Red-White

jordan_olsch3_wht-unblu-metsil.jpg

Color: White/University Blue-Metallic Silver

jordan_olsch3_wht-vred-metsil.jpg

Color: White/Varsity Red-Metallic Silver

jordan_olsch3_blk-vred-stlth-wht.jpg

Release: 11/01/2009
Color: Black/Varsity Red-Stealth-White

jordan_olsch3_blk-metsil-wht-orinblu.jpg

Release: 12/01/2009
Color: Black/Metallic Silver-White-Orion Blue

jordan_olsch3_wht-vred-blk-cmnt.jpg

Release: 12/01/2009
Color: White/Varsity Red-Black-Cement

Hmm....I like these as well as 16.5's....JB on a roll! Now somebody go blow up the patent leather factory please.....

I'm pleasantly surprised by these...I like the stealth colorway the best, it's got an interesting look with that textured leather and airbrushedmidsole.

these are nice! i wish the upper on the Stealths was all black instead of grey, but that midsole is beautiful!

These aren't bad. I like the White/Varsity Red-Metallic Silver; JB should use more reptilian leather. But they are still a frankenstein shoe, which wasruined a long time ago for me due to the overuse of the concept.

Not too bad most likely there a good shoe 2 ball in the Black/Varsity Red ones are nice i would use em 2 ball in

One of them got the same colorway as the Em II's but is this really all JB can come up with? Their shoe game is really not on point. Most their shoes lookall the same they just teak a few things here in there IMO these are trash just like almost everything they have been bringing out

Thats actually not that bad a shoe and the Ol Schools always been a price point shoe and sold well......some terrible colour blocking though sadly

sorry but i cant see what everyone else is seein. these shoes look horrible, even to ball in, but to each his own.

eyes.gif
these are d wades w a jordan sign and a air bubble they should asksombody before they got to production

Back
Top Bottom