Air Jordan Oop/Trade/Hook Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is for NTer’s in good standing to sell/trade Unworn Air Jordan’s with each other.

The rules are simple:

1. Post what you have that you’re trying to offload, or what you’re looking for.

2. Once you find someone to do a deal with, take the particulars to PMs.

3. After the deal is done, please report back that things went well, kind of like a feedback system.

4. If someone is accused and found guilty of fraud, we can ask that the NTer be banned.

Please don’t use this as an alternative to StockX, GOAT, eBay, whatever.

IF YOU WANT TO RESELL YOUR KICKS FOR RESELL PRICES, DO IT ON THOSE PLATFORMS AND NOT IN THIS THREAD.

This is the Oop/Trade/Hook Up thread, so let’s keep it that way.

I’m not pretending to be the leader of this or anything; just trying to get the ball rolling. Other NTers have expressed a desire to help as well.

Reply in here if you have any questions or PM me.

Let’s see if NT wants to keep being a true community:nthat:.

I’ve oooped here before for that same person to flip the shoes for profit. Are you ok with that? If not, how will you insure this doesn’t go down? Looking like it’s just a trust system right now.

Yooo.. the things people do bro. :lol: WTF.. I definitely heard about this before though. Mightve been you who told the story in the Yeezy thread I think.

I’ve oooped here before for that same person to flip the shoes for profit. Are you ok with that? If not, how will you insure this doesn’t go down? Looking like it’s just a trust system right now.

Trust is all we have.

I’m not trying to pretend we live in a Utopia or recreate that. All I would like to see is a place where we can deal directly with each other.

If someone is going to abuse this to profit, that’s on them. I don’t expect anything to be perfect, but its a start.

Yo so many external forces. If we have a discord with only us ooping each other- no way to control how many members join, how many are real how many are resllers. So to get around it, you charge 5-10$ to be a member.. but if we do that we just turned our back on NT and if I were to pay to be a member of anything it would be niketalk.

so I’m down as I’m sure a lot of other members are to join a group that looks out for each other. But we gotta make sure to kick all proceeds to NT. All these you tubers and new people have discord communities making a living meanwhile we’ve all been leeching of NT since 99, before most of the YouTube discord channels were even a nut

Sorry but this is definitely against the rules. We have the buy/sell form already.
quoted from the rules

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.

DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY, SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD!

PRICE HAS NEVER BEEN THE ISSUE. IT'S A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS...OR EVEN JUST TO SHIP. THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.

DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS FROM A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP.

AKA "OOPS" OR "ALLEY OOP" REQUESTS.

EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE. IT'S A VIOLATION SINCE YOU WOULD STILL NEED TO PAY/ACCEPT PAYMENT FROM SOMEONE IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION.

DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS.

TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.

DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS.

(PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL, WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE OUT, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO THREAD REMOVAL, OR SUSPENSION.

POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT PROMOTING YOUR OWN WEBSITE.

POSTING ONLINE DISCOUNT CODES IS OKAY.

POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.

USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.

REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom