Air Jordan Paint issues.

I know that paint cracks, on certain Jordans. (3,4,8 )  But how often are there paint issues with shoes??? My boy just got a pair of AJ10 off NT, and he pointed out VERY MINOR paint issues on them. Now he thinks they are not real. So how many of you find pairs that have a little bit of paint where it isnt supposed to be?? Please share your stories, so I can show him this post.
The pair that he got was the white/red AJ10, so If you have had paint issues with this pair before, or it is common with the AJ10, leave your 2 cents.
Thanks NT.

2vd4714.jpg

Here are the pics, there is some gray showing on the red part. Did this come from the laceloops?? or did this come From JB like this???

Just trying to get some feedback so my boy can rest assured these are Authentic. I know they are, because I got em off NT, and they look or feel nothing like fakes. 

ANY SIMILAR EXPERIENCES??/

Mine have some paint issues similar to those and I bought mine when they released back when I worked at FTL. Only a couple were like that from what I remember seeing when I checked all my stock. I'm trying to post pics of mine but my computer is not allowing me to. Tell him not to worry about that.

Originally Posted by babyJs23

Mine have some paint issues similar to those and I bought mine when they released back when I worked at FTL. Only a couple were like that from what I remember seeing when I checked all my stock. I'm trying to post pics of mine but my computer is not allowing me to. Tell him not to worry about that.

Yea, my thoughts exactly. I had a feeling it was Just Cheap material JB used. I dont really think he is too worried about it, Just trying to let him know..... Shoes do come from JB like this.
He never had paint issues before, and he has quite a few pairs from over the years. So he was unsure about these.

I've never had a problem with leather cracking, but its possible. Strange it would happen so early though. The retro 10's arent very old. Its possible whoever he bought them from didnt take care of them very well.

Easy end to the discussion is to post pictures of the shoe, and inner shoe tag in the legit check section. You'll have an answer in no time.

They are official, and DS. legitimacy was never in question for me. bought them here from AirSteve.  just looks like it faded or, was produced like that. You cant tell from a foot away, you have to be very up close.

Back
Top Bottom