Air Jordan Prime 5- Spring 2011 (BEWARE YOUR EYES)

If you could make %#$+ like this and get an incredible profit off of it, wouldn't you?

And yes, they are wack, no more wack then a pair of supras, but wack.
I would never buy em, but more power to Jordan brand if they can make em and sell em.

If you could make %#$+ like this and get an incredible profit off of it, wouldn't you?

And yes, they are wack, no more wack then a pair of supras, but wack.
I would never buy em, but more power to Jordan brand if they can make em and sell em.

Originally Posted by chump916

I don't get why u guys react like this every time. U understand that Jordan as a brand does not need to make anything for of. We will buy te retros and some of te new stuff. These shoes are for a younger generation. They buy these, get older, find sites like this, then start buying retros. Circle of life. They have all of us hooked, they are trying to catch new consumers. Any of us that "only buy retros" that happen to buy a pair of these is just extra. The box price on a pair of jordans is a profit of about 35 to 45 percent for the shoe store. So u figure that Jordan brand gets anywhere from 60 to 100 bucks per shoe. They probably only have to pay 35 to 55 bucks to make (probably on the high end) so even when these hit the outlets for 65 bucks, Jordan has already made their money and the shoe store is still makeing profit. I know for a fact that the 6 pack cost 160 a set to order. So when the stores charge just box price, they make good money so it don't hurt for these to sit and go on sale cause they made a lot on retros and what not. Plus to get the good stuff, u have to buy these from Jordan brand (as a store). It's a business model. Starbucks coffee probably costs 75 cents to make but they charge $4.50 gamestop will buy a game off u for 15 bucks and turn around abd sell it 5 min later for $34.99. It's the American way.

well put my friend...well put

I don't get why u guys react like this every time. U understand that Jordan as a brand does not need to make anything for of. We will buy te retros and some of te new stuff. These shoes are for a younger generation. They buy these, get older, find sites like this, then start buying retros. Circle of life. They have all of us hooked, they are trying to catch new consumers. Any of us that "only buy retros" that happen to buy a pair of these is just extra. The box price on a pair of jordans is a profit of about 35 to 45 percent for the shoe store. So u figure that Jordan brand gets anywhere from 60 to 100 bucks per shoe. They probably only have to pay 35 to 55 bucks to make (probably on the high end) so even when these hit the outlets for 65 bucks, Jordan has already made their money and the shoe store is still makeing profit. I know for a fact that the 6 pack cost 160 a set to order. So when the stores charge just box price, they make good money so it don't hurt for these to sit and go on sale cause they made a lot on retros and what not. Plus to get the good stuff, u have to buy these from Jordan brand (as a store). It's a business model. Starbucks coffee probably costs 75 cents to make but they charge $4.50 gamestop will buy a game off u for 15 bucks and turn around abd sell it 5 min later for $34.99. It's the American way.

sick.gif

Originally Posted by Smoke Cobain

This is NT, besides other low post members the rest have gotten used to the b_tchn and moaning so there really is no use in saying what someone said in a thread two pages back...

Give yourself about 3 months of visiting the JB forum and you will see what i mean

Welcome to Niketalk btw
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Smoke Cobain

This is NT, besides other low post members the rest have gotten used to the b_tchn and moaning so there really is no use in saying what someone said in a thread two pages back...

Give yourself about 3 months of visiting the JB forum and you will see what i mean

Welcome to Niketalk btw
smile.gif

I realize that the majority of NT users are only a small minority of Jordan Brand's consumers. chump916, I get what you're saying, but after all these years of JB trying to force feed us mashed up crap, that excuse just doesn't fly anymore. I understand the brand trying to bait a younger generation into the game, but making cheap looking variants of their own shoes isn't the answer. JB will make a profit no matter what they release, they don't need to rely on the fusion gimmick any longer.

I realize that the majority of NT users are only a small minority of Jordan Brand's consumers. chump916, I get what you're saying, but after all these years of JB trying to force feed us mashed up crap, that excuse just doesn't fly anymore. I understand the brand trying to bait a younger generation into the game, but making cheap looking variants of their own shoes isn't the answer. JB will make a profit no matter what they release, they don't need to rely on the fusion gimmick any longer.

Back
Top Bottom