Air Jordan "Rainbow Pack" AJ's I-2011(topics merged)

Originally Posted by snkrhead19

These look like those fakes that ppl swore were just "limited" back in the dayI te
I would not be surprised if Nike/JB is paying the fake manufacturers to slap their logos on the junk being churned out - the stuff coming out in the last couple of years have been nothing more than 'authentic fakes'.

Some of you guys are commenting on the leather, but that junk looks worse than the crappy plastic leather they put on AF1s for the last 10 years.

Y'all said the same thing about the Cavs and now all of the sudden they are hot..................you people disgust me.

These are ugly, no doubt. But I don't see the "foamposite" like material. Just looks like regular old cheap JB synthetic leather.

I like the the shoe I wish the Red was blue though but if these dropped I'd still probably get them helps keep my rotation in check.

I just don't see why everbody hating on these they look pretty nice to me they just need to do something with that midsole though to much white. I bet half you haters on here would be the first ones copping if they ever released

Back
Top Bottom