Air Jordan Retro 1 White Carolina Blue(Patent Leather) size 9.5

VERY RARE,DEADSTOCK comes with RetroCard and HANGTAG (the JUMPMAN)
NEVER WORN or taken out from the box
PayPal ONLY with CONFIRMED ADDRESS , NO RETURN NO EXCHANGE
FREE SHIPPING via USPS with SIGNATURE CONFIRMATION
LOWBALL OFFERS,NEWBIES and IGNORANTS will be IGNORED
ADDITIONAL PICTURE are PROVIDED to the SERIOUS BUYER ONLY
Buy with CONFIDENCE I AM LEGIT

***PM me for ANY CONCERN or QUESTIONS***

:pimp:

Last edited:
140 plus shipping what you think. And are these real ive never seen any jordans with a jumpman hangtag let me know man thanks.

140 plus shipping what you think. And are these real ive never seen any jordans with a jumpman hangtag let me know man thanks.

LMFAO!!!you must be a NEWBIE,"never seen J's with JumpMan hangtag" hahahahahaahh,welcome to the shoegame newbie,anyways NO to your lowball offer :rofl:

Last edited:
Look it up you idiot all Jordan's come with orange hangtag, hahaha nice fake J's buddy have fun selling them I've been in game for a min ask your mother ight, no one is gonna buy you Chinese Jordan's for more than that. Peace :wink:

Look it up you idiot all Jordan's come with orange hangtag, hahaha nice fake J's buddy have fun selling them I've been in game for a min ask your mother ight, no one is gonna buy you Chinese Jordan's for more than that. Peace :wink:

brah,,you're an idiot,FAKE???you are so dumb and rookie to JordanLine,do your homework before you talk to me about Jordans,first of all you cant SELL FAKES here LMFAO.

Look it up you idiot all Jordan's come with orange hangtag, hahaha nice fake J's buddy have fun selling them I've been in game for a min ask your mother ight, no one is gonna buy you Chinese Jordan's for more than that. Peace
wink.gif
Who is dumbass? if its fake then why did you make an offer?

I would love to take these off your hands OP, but price is a little steep :tongue:.

Back
Top Bottom