Air Jordan Retro 11 Low IE Flash Crimson and Volt August 16th, 2018 $175

if it comes in this box is it a NRG release?
279BF6F0-1040-48D7-9C35-B9CEF95344C1.jpeg

It probably is :lol:

The Volt pair is hard too, but I'll go ahead and keep passing on this pack.

How about one of these days these Nike/Jordan retros the actual OG black "ie" with the non-elephant panels on the upper and the proper outsole? How about that? Is this too much to ask? Apparently so. Effing clowns, man, effing clowns. It's been 22 years since the original dropped, and it has never been re-released. Like, what the hell?

feel like people don't like these? should be easy grab them?

want both just for the fact if I start to ball again id wear them on the court. no where else :lol:

I only like em since it has the OG print, if it was same color as the shoe it would be a pass

You know how I feel. OGs or nothing. Gatorade 11 low IEs? Come on JB. That energy could’ve been used to make OGs (in correct form). Hopefully this is a sign that they’re coming.

How about one of these days these Nike/Jordan retros the actual OG black "ie" with the non-elephant panels on the upper and the proper outsole? How about that? Is this too much to ask? Apparently so. Effing clowns, man, effing clowns. It's been 22 years since the original dropped, and it has never been re-released. Like, what the hell?
IMG_20180308_193118.jpg
You talking about these? Yeah that would make too much sense to release a pair we all would want.

I have my og pair around here somewhere

i still have the og whites too

beat to death tho

i got rid of my face box pairs from 2000 to 2004 and the 1985 to 2005 boxes in the past 3 months
better to dump the shoes now before they fall apart and they really become worthless

exactly

Back
Top Bottom