AIR JORDAN RETRO 1o Steel LC

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by caynelyfe

hello NT, im new to eBay and i need a few pointers on how to search for authentic shoes on ebay, bidding tips, legit sellers, good prices and etc. please forgive me if this is in the wrong place. thanx in advance

If you are interested in a shoe, there is a legit check section at the top of the page where you can post. People can help you there, but don't post live links to auctions, just post pictures. Also, always get the seller to send you tagged pictures with his name on a paper next to the shoe if they are not already provided. I always ask for pictures of the inside tag of the shoe also, that is almost always a sure fire way to spot fakes. Air-jordans.com has pics of a lot of different tags for different models for reference. Finally, just use common sense. If something seems too good to be true, it probably is.
You were already told not to post live auctions in the earlier post you made, then you proceed to make another post with a live auction link

-reported.

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by caynelyfe

hello NT, im new to eBay and i need a few pointers on how to search for authentic shoes on ebay, bidding tips, legit sellers, good prices and etc. please forgive me if this is in the wrong place. thanx in advance

If you are interested in a shoe, there is a legit check section at the top of the page where you can post. People can help you there, but don't post live links to auctions, just post pictures. Also, always get the seller to send you tagged pictures with his name on a paper next to the shoe if they are not already provided. I always ask for pictures of the inside tag of the shoe also, that is almost always a sure fire way to spot fakes. Air-jordans.com has pics of a lot of different tags for different models for reference. Finally, just use common sense. If something seems too good to be true, it probably is.
You were already told not to post live auctions in the earlier post you made, then you proceed to make another post with a live auction link

-reported.
I WAS IN A RUSH AND FORGOT! SORRY MAN CHILL I JUST NEED HELP

Back
Top Bottom