Air Jordan retro 2 Brown Croc

Seen em yesterday at HOH Northpark. Best part of the shoe is the shoe horn. Might cop just to have em....probably cz they are so limited

I need the grown man shoe. Does anybody know if they're going to release at any of the Foot action, Finish Line or Foot Locker urban accounts?

Not terrible actually in terms of colorway, Im a sucker for brown. Let's talk about the shape and quality though...thats another story

These are very dope. But then again, I'm one of the few people who like the Air Jordan II.

Originally Posted by blaze1141

where will these release ???
HOH...at least in Dallas...they retail for $175....just got off the phone with them...
I am really feeling these.

Originally Posted by chanjohn01

Originally Posted by blaze1141

where will these release ???
HOH...at least in Dallas...they retail for $175....just got off the phone with them...
I am really feeling these.
thanks wish they came out in finishline or something 

i hate you gza73 *mad face*

j/k they
pimp.gif

GZA73...
I need that shirt lol or something similar with those colorways. Maybe i am not looking hard enough when i am at the stores because i do not see anything to match with them and i plan on grabbing this colorway unless i have a change of heart later on in the day. It has happened plenty of times over the years!

I have almost the same shirt except mine does not have a brown collar or arms. Mine is all white with the same brown stitched on wings logo on the front. Bought that shirt probably like 7 years ago.

Im still trying to find out in any stores in Michigan are getting them......no luck yet tho.....and I have some connects but they aint get a shipment....

i thought these were supposed to be very limited, but i saw that finishline and footlocker's websites are gonna have them

Originally Posted by jgamel81

i thought these were supposed to be very limited, but i saw that finishline and footlocker's websites are gonna have them

Wait, these are gonna be available online? I need these
That shirt is horrible tho

My NYC/LI heads extra butter will have these, they charging $200 and they're opening at 11 AM (tomorrow).

Back
Top Bottom