Air Jordan retro 2 Brown Croc

Yeah no luck for me @ HOH NYC...not even 20 freakin' pairs for sale?!?!...Then by the time I got down to Niketown NYC they were sold out...Essentially I flipped a coin and went to the wrong place and got +$$##% over because of it...However, I am destined to cop this shoe, so I guess my post-retail release search for a Sz. 10.5 has begun...

mad.gif
wish they were my sz

was in vegas this weekend and tried to go to the niketown in Caesars palace. Got there around 12 with check out and waiting on fam. Guy told me the opened at 9 with 60 people waiting and raffled off the 30 or so pairs they had. I was already lost before I started because I was trying to get there at normal opening time at 10. O well...started to wait for the xi's.

Damn, I literally got up at 9:06 AM and took my time leaving the crib, then I calmly drove to NT Chi, put my car in the fire lane with the emergency lights flashing (keep in mind that this is downtown chicago), waited up to the line with about 15 people for like 2 minutes, went in the building and up the escalator, stood in line again for a minute, NT associate split the line up and I went to a small back room with about 6 other people and got my hands on two pairs of 10.5's, paid and walked back to my car.

Then I drove back home. It was THAT EASY.

Another dude that was in line got them as easy as I did. I bet dudes that were there for hours didn't even get a pair.
laugh.gif
salty.

I guess the limited nature of the product makes it good for reselling. However, here is some simple math : Great quality + ugly sneaker still = AN UGLY SNEAKER

I don't care how good the quality is, u can't ball in them, they're ugly as hell so u cnt rock them cause as soon as people look down they will throw up... SMH simple equation cop for limited availability=hypebeast... buzz kill

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Damn, I literally got up at 9:06 AM and took my time leaving the crib, then I calmly drove to NT Chi, put my car in the fire lane with the emergency lights flashing (keep in mind that this is downtown chicago), waited up to the line with about 15 people for like 2 minutes, went in the building and up the escalator, stood in line again for a minute, NT associate split the line up and I went to a small back room with about 6 other people and got my hands on two pairs of 10.5's, paid and walked back to my car.

Then I drove back home. It was THAT EASY.

Another dude that was in line got them as easy as I did. I bet dudes that were there for hours didn't even get a pair.
laugh.gif
salty.
I hope its that easy for the IXs

damn, i def. got caught slipping on this one. didn't realize they released yesterday. woulda copped a pair. i actually like these. they kinda remind me of olives fo some reason. the quality looks outta this world. i don't even think i woulda worn these either. i'da just stared for a while.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

^^^I slipped too lol. I could've gotten a pair at extra butter in LI but, I went to my shortys crib an piped ftw.

Back
Top Bottom