Air Jordan Retro 3 "Legends" Red October - October QS (Updated Pics page 1)

I'm a fan of the II's and the III's are growing.. snakeskin is hard to put up with. I just don't like the image it portrays to the public. Never know who see's what your wearing.

This is the "legends of the Summer" pack. Technically It has nothing to do with "Red October" other than it's all red, which isn't really accurate because the sock liner is white. The scales aren't even the same.

I'm honestly not very impressed with any of them but the 2 and 3 are def nicer than the 1. the 1 has that horrible glitter/patent snakeskin toe box. I really dislike how the snakeskin has that patent sheen.

I'll scoop the 2-3 if they fall in my lap, I'm not going hard for these.

All red shoes are gonna make everyone sick by the end of the year lol

Mark my words, they're starting to annoy me already.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info JoeyD12 ...

Sarcasm? If so...

I was trying to bring light to the fact that people keep calling them "Red October" when in fact they have nothing to do with the Yeezy 2.

Maybe I should have been more clear. I wasn't posting anything that I assumed was new info.

I don't want to get this thread side track and make it all about bots. I dont believe bots is the main issue. There's something that goes past bots that is allowing select few individuals to cop multiple pairs of limited releases. One individual secured 9 pairs of Db 5s off NDC. Multiple Members in the db 5 thread secured more then one pair. There's another underlying issue that keeps the average consumer at a loss.

Last edited:
I don't want to get this thread side track and make it all about bots. I dont believe bots is the main issue. There's something that goes past bots that is allowing select few individuals to cop multiple pairs of limited releases. One individual secured 9 pairs of Db 5s off NDC. Multiple Members in the db 5 thread secured more then one pair. There's another underlying issue that keeps the average consumer at a loss.
I agree 100%

1. People are so worried about bots that they lose faith in themselves. A lot of people still get shoes manually, but people are so negative and close minded that they can't believe that.

2. The bots are really never an issue, the real issue is that people are getting multiple pairs... all because they change their shipping address and name... I think nike should just limit one per ip address, that would really stop all of this crap, unless someone has 9 computers running at home, which I highly doubt. 

My prediction:

October 12: Air Yeezy 2 "Red Octobers"

October 19: The all red Legends of Summer pack releases (qs)

October 26: The two exclusive ones (qs)

I say that the LOS pack will be a qs, because If you notice, the main stars of the Jordan team already have them and are showing them off, usually shoes that are ultra limited, don't really show them on Instagram and twitter.

Lets take the LeBron MVP. No one really from Nike was able to show them on social media. Why? The demand would be extremely high and the supply is limited, and Nike's website would actually crash, hence why this is never an issue, because most of the time the shoes that are extra limited have a release date that is known by word of mouth. 

The reason why I listed the all red as a pack is because it is Nike's way of following up on the Red Octobers. This is actually pretty smart, because they know that many are all ready dying for this release and many will strike out, so then they can give the community a second chance. 

Again this is just my theory, I could be completely wrong, but I can be right, who knows.
grin.gif

holy red. a little OD for my taste. reminds me of those IIs that came out in the different colors a few years back.

man, this is so stupid. all the freakin bots gonna get them :x :smh:

this crap is so unfair.

i agree. but if you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

it seems like these days you need to have a bot to even be in the game.

i'd like to think that nike will care and do something about it and it seems that they are. but at the end of the day they still sell what they want and the bots just guarantee that greedy resellers get their hands on pairs and flip for rape prices and in turn raises the market value. so i dont think nike really cares

A "Red October Pack" isn't even a real confirmed thing, just rumors and a Kanye lyric at this point.

Even if JB is planning on dropping a bunch of all-red shoes they aren't gonna be putting in too much effort to coordinate a release with the Yeezy's. Maybe they end up dropping around the same time, but they're not sitting around planning a grand schedule of Yeezy's and Jordan's.

A "Red October Pack" isn't even a real confirmed thing, just rumors and a Kanye lyric at this point.

Even if JB is planning on dropping a bunch of all-red shoes they aren't gonna be putting in too much effort to coordinate a release with the Yeezy's. Maybe they end up dropping around the same time, but they're not sitting around planning a grand schedule of Yeezy's and Jordan's.

glad to see somebody else is using their head

I agree 100%

1. People are so worried about bots that they lose faith in themselves. A lot of people still get shoes manually, but people are so negative and close minded that they can't believe that.

2. The bots are really never an issue, the real issue is that people are getting multiple pairs... all because they change their shipping address and name... I think nike should just limit one per ip address, that would really stop all of this crap, unless someone has 9 computers running at home, which I highly doubt. 
this is too true. The Db5 release was like the hunger games 

this was the aftermath of the db5 release 

Back
Top Bottom