Air jordan retro 5 "Black silver" 2011 edition detailed pics

Got some chips in the midsole, glue stains

DTLR was the only place that still had a 13

I wanna say I'm returning/selling to boycott JB's ++%%$*+@ but I know I love these too much to not rock

Shame on myself for buying into JB ++%%$*+@

Or shame on Nike for making Lebron 9s so ugly and Foams 225 in 2012

You know something's wrong when Jordans are the cheapest shoe in the retro department (barring griffeys)

So upon further inspection, this are definitely gonna get dirty quick. And I've never nitpicked shoes but JB needs to step up QC, I got some ill glue residue in various spots. Oh well. These ain't movin online. Finishline still has pretty much FSR up.

My third time buyin some blk/metalics Vs. I like the blue tint on this version.
smile.gif

doqrdk.jpg

Originally Posted by jecca650

Ridiculously easy cop. There was 0 people at FTL for these. 140 with coupon.

Lucky man I didn't get off until 12:40 and on top of that, it's tax free weekend so everything was off the shelves, the smallest size hey had were 10.5's

Glad I got my pair already, clean as **** too. If I was any of y'all that got glue stains I'd be taking mine back QUICK. So now that this release is over, on to the next one, who's getting the III Stealths?

Mine didn't have any problems at all they were very clean, no glue stains etc. But yea I do expect mine before I hand over the cash.

didn't think that many people would want these when waiting for footlocker to open this morning my way. more and more people started showing up after 7 am and stores didn't open til 8am. a lot of people were upset due to limited amount of sizes available around here. both footlocker and footaction only got 1 pair in my size 11.5 in their shipments. copped my size and got a size 11 since everyone saying they run big and the size 11 fits perfect. still wish they had more 3m on the tongue but it's similiar to the 06 versions minus the change of material. shoe seems kind of more narrow compared to the 06 i have. jumpman is a lot slimmer compared to the last retro's also in the back of the shoe. overall can't really complain since i'm going to use them as my new work shoes. some pics to illustrate. oh yeah, if you have the veterans advantage card ask to use it at fl or footaction. saves $30 with 20% off.

I'm on the fence with these.  Wasn't gonna get them at first since I still have the '00s ("Nike Air" ftw!)

I'll hit my mall in a bit and decide.  I wear a 14 though so it will be harder to find these.

I'm surprised anyone camped for these.  Seemed like the '07s were plentiful.  Doubt I'll ever camp again.  My time is worth more than that.  I'll just pay the markup. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lilyo06

What's a good cleaner for this material?
"FootLocker Suede and Nubuck Kit" and "Footlocker Suede and Nubuck Cleaner". I posted these on page 70 of this thread view page 70 for more details

2.jpg

2.jpg

2.jpg

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Ya'll dudes got nut stains on ya'll shoes and ya'll not taking them back?
laugh.gif
Man take that %#! back or at the very least let them know they are defected and you can possibly get price reduced. When I copped mine this morning dude at the register actually inspected the shoes before he gave them too me. IT hought that's what most Foot Lockers do?

It's a hour  Train ride for me from the Bronx to Manhattan thats why  I didn't feel like taking em back felt kinda lazy. I went so deep to cop them because it's the only Footlocker  store I know of so far that lets me use the %15 Survey Coupon on new releases. I called them up just now told them what happened and they said they still have a few 9.5's left and that I can exchange it for another pair. I'll be on my way now to exchange em' I put the left shoe in the sunlight and realized the white "nut stain" is vey noticeable in the toe box area. Looks like i'll waste two hours of traveling all because I didnt inspect the kicks before purchasing. SMH at JB though or Footlocker whoever caused the white Nut stain on the left toebox.
mad.gif

2.jpg

how are you rocking them with the laces? do you lace them up all the way to the top?

also this is my 1st pair of 5's and how is the lace lock suppose to be? lol idk how its suppose to look and its hard to tie up the laces with the lace lock. i like them with the lace lock but idk if im tying them right

got the last 2 pairs of my size at my spot. heard dudes were lining up for these in the morning I am very surprised.

Back
Top Bottom