Air jordan retro 5 "Black silver" 2011 edition detailed pics

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

No need in fooling myself...

General release + absolutely no drama + discount = copped.

I can do $100 for these.  Ain't like I'm "saving" or "collecting" them.

My 00s and 05s (correct me if wrong) been done.  These are my "sweatpants" shoe. 
laugh.gif
I second that emotion.... Pretty much a ditto for the Bordeauxs.  Oh yeah, and my tongues were both popping with "mint" green.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

No need in fooling myself...

General release + absolutely no drama + discount = copped.

I can do $100 for these.  Ain't like I'm "saving" or "collecting" them.

My 00s and 05s (correct me if wrong) been done.  These are my "sweatpants" shoe. 
laugh.gif
I second that emotion.... Pretty much a ditto for the Bordeauxs.  Oh yeah, and my tongues were both popping with "mint" green.
tongue.gif

The sole does not bother me. The suede is what bothers me. Might wait it out to see if can be copped at discount.

The sole does not bother me. The suede is what bothers me. Might wait it out to see if can be copped at discount.

suede is more of an issue than the blue tint for me...i'll stick to my 07's, they are still fresh anyway

suede is more of an issue than the blue tint for me...i'll stick to my 07's, they are still fresh anyway

Arrrgh...the blue soles I can forgive...but that cheap papery material on the uppers is unforgiveable!

Where's my Durabuck???

Arrrgh...the blue soles I can forgive...but that cheap papery material on the uppers is unforgiveable!

Where's my Durabuck???

U guys are forgetting, these are juss pictures. U know when u see the shoe in person ur still gonna see the playoff Air Jordan V's.

U guys are forgetting, these are juss pictures. U know when u see the shoe in person ur still gonna see the playoff Air Jordan V's.

U guys are forgetting, these are juss pictures. U know when u see the shoe in person ur still gonna see the playoff Air Jordan V's

they may be pics, but at first with those sneakerhotline pics I thought it was the surface of the floor that made them look that blue, but after seeing multiple pics (different floor surfaces) the blue still remains....thus no matter what the pic, the blue will be there....maybe the blue will disappear over time as it did on one dude's CG 11s (I saw the post in another thread)......We'll just have to wait and find out come August.

U guys are forgetting, these are juss pictures. U know when u see the shoe in person ur still gonna see the playoff Air Jordan V's

they may be pics, but at first with those sneakerhotline pics I thought it was the surface of the floor that made them look that blue, but after seeing multiple pics (different floor surfaces) the blue still remains....thus no matter what the pic, the blue will be there....maybe the blue will disappear over time as it did on one dude's CG 11s (I saw the post in another thread)......We'll just have to wait and find out come August.

copped multiples in 07 these are nice....will get another pair for collections sake and my sanity....lol discount a plus too....

Back
Top Bottom