Air jordan retro 5 "Black silver" 2011 edition detailed pics

copped multiples in 07 these are nice....will get another pair for collections sake and my sanity....lol discount a plus too....

Originally Posted by gentry187

Not even cocoa butter can save these!
sick.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

3M CONFIRMATION IS OH SO CRUCIAL THOUGH.
This.

I Can Live With The Material...
30t6p3b.gif

Dont Disrespect This Shoe More Than You Already Have JB.... Please.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

3M CONFIRMATION IS OH SO CRUCIAL THOUGH.
This.

I Can Live With The Material...
30t6p3b.gif

Dont Disrespect This Shoe More Than You Already Have JB.... Please.

Im sorry, but the 23 does not belong on this shoe. I dont care if MJ had a PE with 23, the Black/Metallic V looks so much better with out the 23.

Im sorry, but the 23 does not belong on this shoe. I dont care if MJ had a PE with 23, the Black/Metallic V looks so much better with out the 23.

Originally Posted by El Bro

As do all V's IMO...this is the first Jordan that dropped that when I saw it on the school bus it was a wrap, I was gonna mow lawns, sell baseball cards, whatever I had to do to get these shoes...GRAILS 
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by El Bro

As do all V's IMO...this is the first Jordan that dropped that when I saw it on the school bus it was a wrap, I was gonna mow lawns, sell baseball cards, whatever I had to do to get these shoes...GRAILS 
glasses.gif

not gonna lie. boutta cop these and wearem all day. That "crappy suede" has held up on my Varsity Red VI's pretty damn well and I've worn them a good 15 times now. (only cuz i have another pair DS) I just took them out the box and compared the DS pair to my wear pair. THE SUEDE LOOKS EXACTLY THE SAME. Let's not forget, these released Jan 2010, and I've rocked them all over the place, left them around my room, and had some rain on them one night. smh. but all in all, I'm down to sacrifice a bit of looks that the durabuck gives it for longer life on a great sneaker. these will be copped because those soles aren't gonna be as blue in real life just like the wolf greys and the CG's, we all know it. let's just pray that the 3M stays true..

not gonna lie. boutta cop these and wearem all day. That "crappy suede" has held up on my Varsity Red VI's pretty damn well and I've worn them a good 15 times now. (only cuz i have another pair DS) I just took them out the box and compared the DS pair to my wear pair. THE SUEDE LOOKS EXACTLY THE SAME. Let's not forget, these released Jan 2010, and I've rocked them all over the place, left them around my room, and had some rain on them one night. smh. but all in all, I'm down to sacrifice a bit of looks that the durabuck gives it for longer life on a great sneaker. these will be copped because those soles aren't gonna be as blue in real life just like the wolf greys and the CG's, we all know it. let's just pray that the 3M stays true..

Back
Top Bottom