Air jordan retro 5 "Black silver" 2011 edition detailed pics

Cant wait to get these...pop in some Force Fields and cop blk/freshwater Air Max Jr...then chill til Concords! Taking a break got too much heat already...been going strong since 2004!

Originally Posted by DoubleRdipin

Did they change the design on the box like they did on the Jordan III's

You don't know how hyped I got when I saw your avy, I thought they were some Raptor Black and Grey LBJ 2's I never saw before, then I saw the green and realized the black was actually grey and the grey was white

Damn

Need these asap!
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Originally Posted by you go boy

when these hit the outlets for cheap ill cop
These might go on sale, but they're not hitting outlets 
Bulls 13's didn't go on sale.

These aren't either. If they do it will be because they'll only have 14's and up.

Actually, the red jumpman on the soles looks better on the metallics than the old all black one from 2006. Can't wait to get this!!!

sad....would have been my 1st black/slvr 5s.....that material look garbage..I wish they would have kept it true..... :/

Originally Posted by shoediniDC

Those look like fakes & the shine kills em. Congrats on the early p/u 160

What shine? Haven't the midsoles on these always had that glossy/wet look? They have as far as I remember..They look good. Soles are a lot better looking than in early pics.

seen them in person at the local finish line.....not half bad, the blue looks a little outta place but still a easy cop for me

Originally Posted by Pookdogg

seen them in person at the local finish line.....not half bad, the blue looks a little outta place but still a easy cop for me

Seen them at finishline? Don't think so.

Originally Posted by Weatherman

Originally Posted by shoediniDC

Those look like fakes & the shine kills em. Congrats on the early p/u 160

What shine? Haven't the midsoles on these always had that glossy/wet look? They have as far as I remember..

They look good. Soles are a lot better looking than in early pics.

My 99's are shiny.

Looked at them today. I need to order some seaglow
frown.gif

yea i DO think so buddy..... they already have them... my homie is hold mine and both my lil boys..... just cause your local finish line is behind dont mean everybodys is

^^FYI: Swoosh no longer discounts release date jordans. On another note, i'll def have these for way under $100. Thats 4sure! lol!!!

i wish these would go on sale it always nice to save money but since i dont have a sz 15 foot guess that wont happen

Big Slim just might get em under $100 I see you wear boats size 14-15...do your thing my dude!

Back
Top Bottom