Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

http://www.ebay.com/itm/151121684843

roll.gif
roll.gif
LOL dude could've atleast shipped the picture 

roll.gif

Nike should of just tweeted the link randomly so the rsvp services wouldnt even of known

Was just dealing with this guy in New Jersey via text for a pair and he just talked himself out of a deal. He wanted me to contribute to his auction via text. If I wanted to auction, I would do it via eBay. Lol! I was told that a bird in the hand, beats 2 in a bush. My money is good now too. Lol!

People/sellers are already starting to undercut one another, so I told him...nevermind! His million dollar dreams are going to disappear a lot sooner than later.

Hold out people and watch these resellers slit each others throats with lower buy it now offers.

Patience is key, my friends. I guess that they like to shoot for the sky, but they've forget that what goes up, will come down a lot faster. Lol!:pimp:

nah, it took 5 minutes for a DM back when i did it on thursday

Maybe it varies at different stores but for Vegas and LA. I get it instantly. Welp they just tweeted it. All dm sent, anyone still wondering now. Better luck next time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom