Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

These look pretty dope in pics. I like them without the glow and blacklight glow effect. Looks a bit kiddish to me. Still salute to those who cop.

Lmfao at these dudes posting these on eBay for 1000+ and seriously thinking they are gonna sell for that price smfh. There seems to be more of these floating around then there was of the fear 5's. Resell for these will settle at around 600 in a week.

Lmfao at these dudes posting these on eBay for 1000+ and seriously thinking they are gonna sell for that price smfh. There seems to be more of these floating around then there was of the fear 5's. Resell for these will settle at around 600 in a week.
Definitely more of these than Fear 5s but far more people want these than the Fears, I had to pay resale for Fear 5s but I wouldln't have paid the $450-$500 some people are asking for them let alone the $800-$1000 sellers are looking for on these.

Realistically $450-$650 cash depending on size is the highest I can see most sane people spending.

All I see is "OOS" in this thread.
laugh.gif

These 5's look hurt too.
OOS?

Picked up my pair, before i walked in the store someone offered 580, i said 2 pairs of fear 5's and every1 backed off lol is that 2 bad?

Picked up my pair, before i walked in the store someone offered 580, i said 2 pairs of fear 5's and every1 backed off lol is that 2 bad?

Fears are going for around 375 400 so trade value 750-800 big diff from 580

Anyone know what happened with any extra pairs at Mercer?

There was this one worker grabbing IDs from people who were not on the RSVP pick up line and taking them in the store(the IDs). Then those people cut in front of us, went into the store and left with pairs.

Last edited:

they are selling for 800 easily so they are listing them higher to cover fees.

They will move.

Back
Top Bottom