Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

So i called nike about my somehow missing blacklight..
Lady said nobody else called saying the light was missing. I think she thought i was trying to pull some type of scheme. anyway i went on for about 40 mins about how unsatisfied i was and how inconvenient it is for something like that to be missing since i am a big sneaker collector.

Best i got was 10% off my next order. I wouldve kept going on but i had to get to class. Whatever, still mad lol

They became strict with those codes. Ppl used to get em like nothing, now not so much

I was checking Twitter a few minutes ago for @NikeSF mentions and apparently the store is still not open.

Last edited:
So i called nike about my somehow missing blacklight..
Lady said nobody else called saying the light was missing. I think she thought i was trying to pull some type of scheme. anyway i went on for about 40 mins about how unsatisfied i was and how inconvenient it is for something like that to be missing since i am a big sneaker collector.

Best i got was 10% off my next order. I wouldve kept going on but i had to get to class. Whatever, still mad lol
i didnt get my flashlight either.. i talked to a nike rep and she sent it to a higher up said they would contact me through email

Let's say they do have the DB's. There's already a bunch of people in line. Unless you know someone already in line I doubt it'll be possible to get a pair. But either way good luck. My guess is they'll open up at 6-6:30 for the run club or once Jerry get's there.

Last edited:
Let's say they do have the DB's. There's already a bunch of people in line. Unless you know someone already in line I doubt it'll be possible to get a pair. But either way good luck. My guess is they'll open up at 6-6:30 for the run club or once Jerry get's there.
jerry rice is probably hype thinking everyone in line is waiting to meet him lol

They finally opened the doors
*Calls in and tries to place a phone order* 

laugh.gif

Only if it was back in the day.

Back
Top Bottom