Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

4really fondzareally! They're was a restock yesterday of all them. Daaang I cant believe I heard nuttin about it.

Wut time were they released? I assume it wz on NDC?  Wz it twitter link announcements or not? just curious.
Twitter Linked for NDC. Was around 7PM EST.

Weatherman, Sport Royal, Army Camo Foamposites.

Fear 3s and 4s.

Green Glow and Toro 4s.

Lebron X Championship Pack.

Lebron X EXT Hazelnut and Mint Suedes.

Fire Red 3s.

Fire Red 5s.

Low 11s.

Playoff 8s.

Doernbecher AM 95 and Dunks.

MLB All-Star Bo's.

Blitz Blue Kobe 8.

KD VI Meteorology.

OG Shadow 1s.

this restock is pretty weak imo...only went after the champ pack, but sold out in 10 sec :lol:

DAMN guess going forward Twitter app will be close at all times until I get some old heat I don't want to buy from a reseller.

I owe my younger boy 2 pairs of Foam Posites the 2 that were restocked, for getting me the 88 NA retros and these 3Lab5's.

Thats why Im bummed about missing this IMO also weak restock. I would have went after the Chmp pack also if anything.

That would of been sum major trade bait dwn the line. Or I wouldve rocked them.

I think so. I know for sure that someone mentioned meg tipping them off about a restock yesterday. It's stupid because she's kicking it with the people busted for bots and dropping dimes to them. They run back to the not thread and alert people to get their scripts ready.

There was no tip of any kind in the bot thread. Unless I missed... :/

now why would I lie?

are you foreshadowing a restock?
Yes its coming. Need to be prepared. :nthat:
http://niketalk.com/t/565593/the-official-bot-rsvp-thread/1600_20#post_18770871

MEGatron has eluded to the quarterly restock. Reference: DB5 thread
http://niketalk.com/t/565593/the-official-bot-rsvp-thread/1600_20#post_18771080

Rumor's of a DB X, is wut we all heard. Also I read that the rest of the DB line will be announced Sept, 28th with the exception

of the DB AJ V awready released early. So was this years DB V the 10th Ann shoe? or will we see 2 AJ DB's this year?

Maybe? or Maybe not!  The V could have been this years release or 10th Ann release do to the over the top glowing they did

with this shoe. Sumptin never done before in the shoe line.

* WHY A LB DB? For wut? WE DNT NEED THE GARBAGE!  They might as well do a KB & KD DB also.
my boy whos a big reseller in new york with a nike connect/account told me the db4's gonna re release as well so look out for that this year...

Weatherman, Sport Royal, Army Camo Foamposites.

Fear 3s and 4s.

Green Glow and Toro 4s.

Lebron X Championship Pack.

Lebron X EXT Hazelnut and Mint Suedes.

Fire Red 3s.

Fire Red 5s.

Low 11s.

Playoff 8s.

Doernbecher AM 95 and Dunks.

MLB All-Star Bo's.

Blitz Blue Kobe 8.

KD VI Meteorology.

OG Shadow 1s.
wasn't there only 8 different pairs of shoes that restocked?  this list has way more?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom