Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

it doesnt even matter if its down now they are gonna troll the world & do it at 5-6 when ppl are going home ...watch

I was hoping for an early RSVP to cut down on some of the competition from the chilren at school...

Obviously not the case. So now I'm betting on that 5-6 hour when the grown folks is on their communte home.

I aint beat though...I'mma chill at work till all RSVP's are done. Not gettin me on the highway texting and driving...

that can't work because the resellers and lurkers will take advantage of tht info, thus rendering it useless
I totally agree, so the question is for folks that are here for the love of the shoe. How do we help each other out?

I totally agree, so the question is for folks that are here for the love of the shoe. How do we help each other out?
PM ppl who u think r trustworthy, but even tht can backfire because it's difficult to tell who's crooked and who's not in real life, not to mention on an online forum

Se
seriously though!!! I always see these cats that go into HOH and have like 4-5 friends with them so they can cop as many pairs as possible and talking about how much more they were gonna sell them for... Annoying as hell!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom