Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

that can't work because the resellers and lurkers will take advantage of tht info, thus rendering it useless

I totally agree, so the question is for folks that are here for the love of the shoe. How do we help each other out?

Nike has made release stupid these days. It's hard to get multiples vs when you could get 5 for older db shoes. I used to get mine flip a couple and hold down a couple. Now it's 1 and that's it. Much harder to help.

PM ppl who u think r trustworthy, but even tht can backfire because it's difficult to tell who's crooked and who's not in real life, not to mention on an online forum
Yeah. I know of the trustworthy people or who I think is trustworthy but do they know if I'm a legit fan? Nah. So back to the drawing board I suppose.

Nike has made release stupid these days. It's hard to get multiples vs when you could get 5 for older db shoes. I used to get mine flip a couple and hold down a couple. Now it's 1 and that's it. Much harder to help.
yeah, although with luck u could end up with two, but no way 5

^^^ yea plus the restocks and phone orders the week after release made many happy people. All of the niketowns took phone orders if they had pairs. They would take names on a list then call back people that got pairs.

^^^ yea plus the restocks and phone orders the week after release made many happy people. All of the niketowns took phone orders if they had pairs. They would take names on a list then call back people that got pairs.
That's how I got the 2's, 3's, and 6's from NT Chicago - all retail over the phone.

Last edited:
I'm just after 1. I don't stock pairs. I rock my pairs. I don't have the storage or funds quite honestly to sit on pairs in a box collecting dust.
I'd take what I can get. If I had the opportunity to buy 5 I'd buy 5. If I could get one, I'd get one and so on and so on lol

Nike Las Vegas just tweeted their RSVP will be after 3PM at a random time, we're not far away on the East Coast, should be soon

Last edited:
This blows. I have to leave for my night class and I'm almost assured to miss the tweets when they go out. Screw you Nike. Couldn't send these out earlier????

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom