Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

Good luck bro. If I get lucky, then I got to drive down to DC. I don't mind the drive. I wish Philly had a NikeTown though.
Same to you.. i was gonna make a day out of it if i won, but i have bday partys to go to, and then i have to get ready for the fight.. so ill be in and out.

i all ready got a ride ready, and she has a small car so we will do good on gas 
smokin.gif

#COLDBJ for me last time lets see how creative they are this time

Last edited:
I totally agree, so the question is for folks that are here for the love of the shoe. How do we help each other out?

You be worth a damn and do something unselfish for someone else first. An NTer let me use a name he provided and will pick them up and mail them to me for retail if I get an RSVP, just like he did with the DB3's. I've picked up limited shoes for retail for him when I've been the one with the opportunity. Same with a few other guys on here. Over time I noticed they were legit dudes on here that weren't trying to screw people over, I had advantages that could help them so I just PM'd and offered to help for free. Now I've got NTers all over the country that will look out for me. Pretty simple.

You be worth a damn and do something unselfish for someone else first. An NTer let me use a name he provided and will pick them up and mail them to me for retail if I get an RSVP, just like he did with the DB3's. I've picked up limited shoes for retail for him when I've been the one with the opportunity. Same with a few other guys on here. Over time I noticed they were legit dudes on here that weren't trying to screw people over, I had advantages that could help them so I just PM'd and offered to help for free. Now I've got NTers all over the country that will look out for me. Pretty simple.
Great post! Rep'd

This is my first time using TweetDeck, does it show tweets as soon as they're sent - INSTANTLY at "1 sec" ? Because when Mercer just tweeted a reply, it showed at 23 secs. Looks like it's never instantly.

Back
Top Bottom