Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

Selected next day shipping just got confirmation they will be here on Monday.

Shipped to west coast :smokin thanks a lot Memph that "fee" was all worth it lol

I tried switching up Cloud computing locations on AWS but she has it on lockdown I think im just gonna have to buy the fastest internet speed..

That vid 
roll.gif

Must suck for this to happen but he never had a chance with his current method even if the website was working properly for him. Watch his Weatherman Foam and DB3 video for more laughs lol.

I AM REAL LIFE OVER HERE CRYING WITH TEARS ROLLING DOWN MY CHEEKS!!! OMFG!!!! LMFAO!!!!

Must suck for this to happen but he never had a chance with his current method even if the website was working properly for him. Watch his Weatherman Foam and DB3 video for more laughs lol.

I can't stop laughing 

"Worst campout ever" 

Last edited:
I really don't have any sympathy for the kid. He was using the trackpad and manually refreshing the twitter page. What the hell did he expect?

I really don't have any sympathy for the kid. He was using the trackpad and manually refreshing the twitter page. What the hell did he expect?
He just doesn't know... video is madd funny but I feel sorry for him cuz he genuinely wants these kickz.

Last edited:
the first thing i did after i got my confirmation email from nike.com was search mexican sneakerhead on youtube... because i knew he was going to strike out as always and give me some laughter...
roll.gif

Woo got my tracking number! Estimated delivery is monday.
Every other time i did over night it never shipped this fast

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom