Air Jordan retro 6 black/varsity 2010 l/c

Well for one hes got them listed as the Air Jordan 6 "infrared" when in 2010 they were the Varsity Reds and i would guess there should be more yellowing on the soles of a 5 year old shoe.

Still need a leveled shot of the back of the shoes. The material looks off and so does the midsole though..

Maybe its just where your looking
I think I've been ripped off for some bred 11's as well. I had no idea about all this grey market stuff. Seriously gutted

I'll post some pics but I hardly think it's worth it. The dates are wrong they didn't even come with the correct paper, there's no quality control stamp and the red plastic sleeve is missing.

I'm gonna get his address and pay him a friendly visit if they're GM

not again OP these are GMs
Ha! Luckily I didn't buy these....

The bred 11s are actually tight and I bought to wear so I'm gonna get over the whole GM thing and be more aware in the future.

Thanks for all the input everyone

The bred 11s are actually tight and I bought to wear so I'm gonna get over the whole GM thing and be more aware in the future.

Jus don't expect them to perform and last like a legit pair would.

Post pics of those 11's. I'm curious to see them now..

I think I've been ripped off for some bred 11's as well. I had no idea about all this grey market stuff. Seriously gutted

I'll post some pics but I hardly think it's worth it. The dates are wrong they didn't even come with the correct paper, there's no quality control stamp and the red plastic sleeve is missing.

I'm gonna get his address and pay him a friendly visit if they're GM

you cant go by just dates. production dates vary for all pairs. i bought 4 pairs of concord lows, they all have different dates.
have to go by what the shoe looks like. for older shoes with clear/translucent soles, yellowing is usually common. on GM pairs it does not yellow for whatever reason

View media item 962092
Mine also were still very icy when I first got them. But there should be some minimal yellowing if you look closely there is slight yellowing on the points towards the middle. Hardly noticeable, but like I said, you still need a leveled shot of the back of the shoes and the soles in better lighting for an accurate LC..

Back
Top Bottom