Air Jordan 9 “Powder Blue”
Color: Summit White/Black-Dark Powder Blue
Style Code: FQ8992-101
Release Date: March 23, 2024
Price: $210
1703144783434.png

1703144802061.png
Joints perfect

WTF!?..... Just noticed there is no #23 stitched on the back heels, thought the OG's had that, no? either way I'm coppin!

Whatever social media tells them. Us older people had our peers, teammates, and actual magazines to read and decide what we liked. Now they are being told what to like. As a "last years Jordan" kid growing up, I got the pot shots at times. But I was too happy about the shoe I had on to let it bother me.
The difference from then to now imo was we were more free to have our own taste. There was never a worry about posting kicks and waiting for likes and emoji reactions.
Serious old man yelling at clouds stuff here.

I'm old too but yikes.

These might be tougher than we think…as I always say…never underestimate an OG colorway. I liked these when I was a kid, but never really had any inclination towards them. I had friends on the team in 7th grade that had these. I’ll probably get them since it looks like they KINDA fixed the Jumpman.

I enjoy it honestly. I have everything I want in shoes for the most part. Everything from here on out is bonus to me. It dont matter to me whats a hot release or not. Thats whats cool about being the old man yelling at the clouds. :lol:
I just don't really see the point in anyone dissing the younger generation. Kids like to do things new ways and try new things. It's how it has always been.

I don't know why people are slamming them and they aren't even in here or anything lol. It's like talking to no one.

Must be an aging frustration thing I simply don't understand I guess.

I just don't really see the point in anyone dissing the younger generation. Kids like to do things new ways and try new things. It's how it has always been.

I don't know why people are slamming them and they aren't even in here or anything lol. It's like talking to no one.

Must be an aging frustration thing I simply don't understand I guess.

There are phases to this. When you get a little older you enter the old man yelling at cloud phase. You stay there for awhile. Been there, done that.

Then when you get even a little older, you realize the younger generation is doing the exact same thing you were doing at that age. They’re being young and *not* following what old people think they should do/like. Basically they don’t give a ****, as you once didn’t. This applies to everything—fashion, music, societal norms, work culture, etc.

At this stage is where you simply do not care about what anyone else is doing other than yourself. It’s a waste of time and energy to do anything else. This is where things really get good b/c you have the wisdom of being old AND you’re back to not giving a ****. :pimp: :pimp:

There are phases to this. When you get a little older you enter the old man yelling at cloud phase. You stay there for awhile. Been there, done that.

Then when you get even a little older, you realize the younger generation is doing the exact same thing you were doing at that age. They’re being young and *not* following what old people think they should do/like. Basically they don’t give a ****, as you once didn’t. This applies to everything—fashion, music, societal norms, work culture, etc.

At this stage is where you simply do not care about what anyone else is doing other than yourself. It’s a waste of time and energy to do anything else. This is where things really get good b/c you have the wisdom of being old AND you’re back to not giving a ****. :pimp: :pimp:
I only said something because he said that we were free as kids and kids today are basically stupid robots who follow whatever social media tells them.

I don't agree and think there's a 100% chance he doesn't know what the hell he's talking about.

It's not a big deal though. Just decided to say something on a whim.

I only said something because he said that we were free as kids and kids today are basically stupid robots who follow whatever social media tells them.

I don't agree and think there's a 100% chance he doesn't know what the hell he's talking about.

It's not a big deal though. Just decided to stay something on a whim.
I dont know how it got here. All I simply said was kids are more likely to be influenced by what is on their phones and SM than anything else. My fault for it rubbing you the wrong way.

I dont know how it got here. All I simply said was kids are more likely to be influenced by what is on their phones and SM than anything else. My fault for it rubbing you the wrong way.
It didn't get anywhere. I just pointed out I disagreed with the sentiment. Let's be honest though...you said they do whatever they are told. Lol.

Certainly not a big deal though.

Back
Top Bottom