Air Jordan Retro 9 “Powder Blue” OG March 23, 2024

Picked up pair from FTL today in Chicago, list only had 6 folks on it.

Should of waited till discount but i have no patience, now just waiting on Olives

IMG_5336.jpeg
IMG_5335.jpeg

I'm honestly not sure. I know several spots are being weird about these. Hibbett loaded sold out and GBNY didn't even load men's sizes. I don't think numbers are quite as high as high as some folks are thinking. At least that's the impression I'm getting. There was a lineup at my Richard's and lots of grumbling about "these ain't bricks." I'll say this about my area though, OG color Jordans never sit around Cincinnati.

We’re onto Cincinnati baby

I don't think these are going on discount. If you're waiting for that, good luck. Like someone said, they are very selective on what goes on discount. I'm still seeing Chambray 7s and Cardinal 7s at full price whenever I run across them.

If I recall correctly those went on sale around the holidays. Rather or not these sit remains to be seen, but not worth retail for me.

I don't think these are going on discount. If you're waiting for that, good luck. Like someone said, they are very selective on what goes on discount. I'm still seeing Chambray 7s and Cardinal 7s at full price whenever I run across them.

I got the Cardinals for $147 shipped. I don't remember if it was from Nike or another retailer, but either way, these are probably going on sale SOMEWHERE.

the cardinal 7's went on sale like 2 to 3 weeks later on non large nationwide chains and then a couple months later on nike.com with the promo codes

got my pair for like 110-120 i believe

not sure you would call it on sale but promo code eligible

Right, cats talking about waiting for NIKE to put em on sale like they the only retailers out here.

Plenty of the joints mentioned that Nike won't discount can be had well below retail somewhere else.

These will be no different.
Yeah, plenty of other shops won’t have any problem slashing the prices OJ style on these.

Had to dig up my OG pair. Grabbing the new version for sure.
tempImagexzgqpb.jpg

tempImagetckqeS.jpg
Did you repaint these? Been arguing the actual color of blue on these with my buddy for weeks. I was young when they dropped in the 90s but still remember seeing them. Most OG pairs I’ve seen look darker and I can’t tell if it’s due to age or what. This pair looks just like today’s release. I got my pair yesterday and thought the blue was too light.

Bout to head out and pick up my FTL pair for my son. Managed to get my 12.5 off the Sneaker Politics raffle. Probably could have waiting for the SNKRS drop but I wasn't risking it.

Back
Top Bottom