Air Jordan Retro 9 “Powder Blue” OG March 23, 2024

They must really want that $210 price to sellout. 😆
IMG_6152.jpeg

These are everywhere. Went to Scheels to look for a unc jersey and they were sitting (didn't know they got retros).
After not being selected on the Hibbert app this week, I got an email today saying I could confirm a pair also.
Snkrs sending out notifications to cop before they sellout :lol:

Slept in today till 10 Pacific time. Woke up, saw them sitting on Nike, laughed, said oh eff it, and ordered a pair after saying I was gonna pass. Wanna see ‘em in person and don’t feel like going to the mall today or tomorrow. If I keep them, Ill sit on them until we see if discos really happen. Will definitely return if so. May return, anyway. But Nike makes it so easy, I figured why not with them sitting. Really do wish every drop was like this for a day, but Nike and JB sure as hell don’t 🤣

Slept in today till 10 Pacific time. Woke up, saw them sitting on Nike, laughed, said oh eff it, and ordered a pair after saying I was gonna pass. Wanna see ‘em in person and don’t feel like going to the mall today or tomorrow. If I keep them, Ill sit on them until we see if discos really happen. Will definitely return if so. May return, anyway. But Nike makes it so easy, I figured why not with them sitting. Really do wish every drop was like this for a day, but Nike and JB sure as hell don’t 🤣
Rainking strikes again. Will NOT be denied.

charlie-murphy.gif

Also while at scheels, I saw some 6 rings that had what looked like a true unc color to them. Wish they used that for these.

Dame Lillard endorses those insoles, how do you like them? Aren't there like 2-3 different types?

Are those insoles any good?

I swear by them. These are the All Day Move Insoles, made for casual use. The Game Day and Game Day Pro insoles are geared towards athletes, which I certainly am not. I'm a middle school counselor and do a lot of walking on my campus, so these are life savers when I'm wearing certain models. Threw them in a pair of Wizards 3s and walked Magic Kingdom at Disney World all day and they felt great. Best insoles I've ever had and at $40, I highly recommend if you want extra comfort.

Back
Top Bottom