• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
**** this is one of the toughest decisions I've had in awhile as far as cop or pass. I guess I got a monf to make up my mind but right now I'm slightly leaning towards a pass.
eyes.gif

Not alot of pages, though its early ,I dont see these gaining alot of hype.

Im hoping these are along the lines of powder 10s, as far as being sought after..

I just hope they dont slap limited on these ,or its over..

Last edited:
You don't know what you're talking about. That's been debunked so many times. Pretty much zero evidence to support that theory of being forced out.

Also, everyone knew it was presumed food poisoning back in 97. That was a non-story, at least if you were alive and watching the news back when it happened and the suspicion was a pizza delivered to MJ. This isn't new news.
Was watching this game the other day, and CONSTANTLY Marv Albert is saying "flu like symptoms".

Just saying...

You don't know what you're talking about. That's been debunked so many times. Pretty much zero evidence to support that theory of being forced out.

Also, everyone knew it was presumed food poisoning back in 97. That was a non-story, at least if you were alive and watching the news back when it happened and the suspicion was a pizza delivered to MJ. This isn't new news.
Was watching this game the other day, and CONSTANTLY Marv Albert is saying "flu like symptoms".

Just saying...
Yes, after the game and series ended it was well discussed in the Chicago media and members of the Bulls organization including players said they believed he was poisioned. I'm not going to argue about 17 years ago, but that story was a non-story last year for many who remember when it was brought up the first time. Flu game was always a misnomer from the onset.

I hope these are a GR like most here. If these come in toddler and PS sizes then most likely it'll be a GR. 

I know marqueesole is suspect, and their prices or out of control, but their price on these in mens size is $450, roughly $50-100 above their typical pre-sale price. Plus bairly any sizes available, which could possibly insinuate that these indeed maybe limited.

Last edited:
These are alright. An everyday Coloway . Don't like white bottoms... Maintenance would be a hassle IMO .Unless you want to scrub bottoms after every wear. #BallinOnABudget might cop worn pair later down the road for $100 or less. Great fit w/ white sox fitted?

I just hope Jb doesn't change anything to kill my vibe Bcuz march is looking weak so I am lusting for these ASAP

They should move these back to the end of the month and leave the 1s for this date
So these are confirmed to have 45 on the back

Back
Top Bottom