• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
exactly you completely said it. there needs to be a forum for sizing guides on everything, its hard to find good recomendations within hundreds of pages of threads for every model that exists lol

How can their be a sizing guide when everyones feet are different?

These are true to size for me. I have normal sized feet.

If you're larger or have larger feet you probably have to go half size up. That's pretty standard these days.

I put it like this on sizing for the 9s, it depends on the material (maybe?). I wear a 9.5, I got my Kilroys in a 9.5 and they fit a little roomy, not enough for me to go down though, now my CGs are a 9.5 too but they fit tight, not tight to where its unwearable but not tight enough for me to go up to a 10, I have a regular/narrow foot btw...hope that helps kinda sorta

Last edited:

exactly you completely said it. there needs to be a forum for sizing guides on everything, its hard to find good recomendations within hundreds of pages of threads for every model that exists lol
How can their be a sizing guide when everyones feet are different?

These are true to size for me. I have normal sized feet.

If you're larger or have larger feet you probably have to go half size up. That's pretty standard these days.
Listen to magic, everybody's feet are different.  9s are tts for me and I've got every pair from the kilroy pack except the slim jenkins colorway.

These are GR, full family sizes.. dude lied to you, so you could spread the word and help him move units
closet collector said even he cant get his hands on em..might just be limited 
sick.gif

his collection is full of fakes and thats all he sells. why would you believe this dude? SMHH
People get taken advantaged of by dude all the time.  They just want to believe he's able to keep restocking 88s and gamma 11s every week from a legit source.

100% copped. Love the colorway and the 45 on the back. I have shadow 1s. I won't get mad if I can't get the Baron 1s. IX will be copped. :smokin

via SBD

The Air Jordan 9 and Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG are both scheduled to drop on April 5th as a “Barons Pack” (sold-separately) to pay tribute to MJs comeback. Both of the Jordan “45 Barons” jerseys features either a Black with White or Neutral Grey with Black. Look for these jerseys to start hitting select Jordan Brand retailers soon.

Last edited:
Can't wait to cop[emoji]128680[/emoji] I need the jersey too. Then I'm chilling in the cut playing with the factories until the carmines[emoji]128293[/emoji]

I have to somehow Magically cop 3 pairs (myself & 2 cousins)...all 3 the same size too, smh

Last edited:
I love the 1s. They're [emoji]128137[/emoji]dope. I really like these too because these are more suitable for the baseball 45 9 legacy[emoji]128293[/emoji] like both but I'm at these.

I have to somehow Magically cop 3 pairs (myself & 2 cousins)...all 3 the same size too, smh
better tell they *** to get a computer or go get em theyself lol ... i try and help other folks too but i let em know before hand my pair comes first. Once I secure mine they ill try for them 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
@quise2024

My pairs definitely 1st, I won't budge until the money's in my hand...
gotcha. Good luck fam 3 might be a hard feat but maybe not if you can score on 3 diff sites or something. 

get them fingers ready if its gonna be online. I hopin NDC comes thru for both with me I wanna use this voucher

I don't even think that these or the baron 1s will be as limited as ppl claim...my store is getting these and the baron 1s....and we never got any og 1 before....

I don't even think that these or the baron 1s will be as limited as ppl claim...my store is getting these and the baron 1s....and we never got any og 1 before....
i hope so because i have to get my best friend a pair and his son...this will be there first retro so i'm trying to help out..

I'd try going the raffle route, as long as you have the money hit as many raffles as you possibly can and put in for your size (that's the good part) hope you get at least one call back. That way if you have an extra computer or a desktop and a laptop you can't set them by one another and try on multiple sites since these shoe's will more than likely be on Champ's, Eastbay, Finish Line, Foot Locker, and NDC. If you don't have a second computer well open as many tabs as possible. But 3 pairs seems difficult given that people strike out with only one at times :smh:

Last edited:
via SBD

The Air Jordan 9 and Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG are both scheduled to drop on April 5th as a “Barons Pack” (sold-separately) to pay tribute to MJs comeback. Both of the Jordan “45 Barons” jerseys features either a Black with White or Neutral Grey with Black. Look for these jerseys to start hitting select Jordan Brand retailers soon.

View media item 874724

View media item 874723

Kind of want but rather get one those replica's off ebay tbh :rolleyes

Why would Michael Jordan go from a sport where he was the best to go to a sport where he was below average (D-League in comparison)

Back
Top Bottom