• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hope someone flourished on the JJ restock today. I got my order in and they ended up canceling about 30 mins later saying I had already ordered pairs from the Saturday release.  They said there's a 2 pair limit on "limited" sneakers. Baron's were limited? 
eyes.gif
 Oh well...FYI in case others catch on the restock, avoid using the same account/credit card or you risk them canceling your orders. 

eek.gif
  I'm sorry, but could someone please explain how this even works? How does one acquire so many pairs like this? Raffles and buying online wouldn't suffice, right?
all small sizes no one bought I guess they might make a few hun not worth it my eyes

:wow:   I'm sorry, but could someone please explain how this even works? How does one acquire so many pairs like this? Raffles and buying online wouldn't suffice, right?
all small sizes no one bought I guess they might make a few hun not worth it my eyes

Lol @ "a few hun",
Obviously dudes hustle was tight enough to get a trunk full of J's, so in sure it's tight enough to hustle those shoes in the Trap. If you guys put more constructive time into your on hustle instead of beating down another mans hustle, you could...quite possibly have..., 10k+ worth if Js in your trunk one day. Get off the dudes peter In here that talk smack just cause and look at the real beauty...dudes got a hustle dream ambition, what do you have.

Jesus F Christ kids, look at the glass half FULL FOR ONCE

It's mosdef one of my favorite 9's ever. I personally think this has been one of the best years thus far in retro colorways.

Barons and Jordan 9s
That's a nice collection of 9's you have there @MrDeeds. I've been eyeing another pair of Olives, you want to let that pair go?
9s are in my top 3 favorite Jordans, I'm not letting any of them go.

If you look around you should be able to find olives for a decent price, they truly are unappreciated.
True, they are everywhere, not very easily attained though. I won't pay for a pair is my problem. I think I'm still mad for letting go of my DS pair because it was literally one pair of sneakers that I never wore. I will still probably never wear it when I get it but...a man always misses something when it's gone, human nature. I will trade for a pair one day. ONE day

Lol @ "a few hun",
Obviously dudes hustle was tight enough to get a trunk full of J's, so in sure it's tight enough to hustle those shoes in the Trap. If you guys put more constructive time into your on hustle instead of beating down another mans hustle, you could...quite possibly have..., 10k+ worth if Js in your trunk one day. Get off the dudes peter In here that talk smack just cause and look at the real beauty...dudes got a hustle dream ambition, what do you have.

Jesus F Christ kids, look at the glass half FULL FOR ONCE

Who Blew Out This Childs Birthday Candles?

You Do Realize You Are Ranting On The Internet Don'tcha Lil Buddy? :lol:

Some Of Ya'll Dudes Live In Those Little Fishbowls You See Goldfish At The Carnival Swimming Around In I Swear!

The Real Question You Have To Ask Yourself Is, Is That GROWN MAN Money?

I Can Think Of Several Dozen Ways I'd Rather Be Investing My Time And Money... Open Your Eyes Fella's :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:
The Real Question You Have To Ask Yourself Is, Is That GROWN MAN Money?

I Can Think Of Several Dozen Ways I'd Rather Be Investing My Time And Money... Open Your Eyes Fella's :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

You're working hard to get rid of 7-9's and GS sizes

Last edited:
got my pair in yesterday from finish line... extremely clean. orginally picked up when i thought i wasn't going to be able to get the 1's but ended up getting them too! very happy with both!

[h1]Monta Ellis Goes with the Jordan IX “Barons” In Matchup with the Spurs[/h1]
posted by Rafael Canton  | April 11, 2014 at 11:04 am

Dallas MavericksJordan BrandJordan IXMonta Ellis

The key to a good game is wearing a fresh brand of shoes. Just ask Monta Ellis who wore the recently released Jordan  IX retro “Barons” in the Dallas Mavericks’ 109-100 loss against the San Antonio Spurs. Ellis managed 24 points, 4 rebounds, and 4 assists in the loss.

Image via USA TODAY Sports

Image via USA TODAY Sports

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom