Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i think the '45" killed it,,
I think the "45" was a good touch. Symbolizes his leaving the NBA to go play baseball. And with the shoes being nicknamed the Barons it seems fitting to put 45 on the shoe since that was his baseball number

Last edited:
These were done to perfection. They have just the right amount of white, grey ,and black; which makes them a good neutral blend. Then the 45 finishes them off nicely for the purpose of commemorating. .

Just a few more days..

These were done to perfection. They have just the right amount of white, grey ,and black; which makes them a good neutral blend. Then the 45 finishes them off nicely for the purpose of commemorating. .

Just a few more days..
The 45 isn't bothering me as much as the 3m and pinstripe liner. The liner was a good thought but it turned out looking not so hot imo. Many pairs it looks very tilted instead of nice clean vertical lines. I'm assuming that's a luck of the draw thing with the craftsmanship. idk it's just something about "special" 9s that turns me off. I'm a guy that prefers the crisp simplicity of years past so I'm a bit biased but that whole Kilroy pack thing the extra details on a lot of those swayed me away from otherwise coppable colorways.

I'm a guy that prefers the crisp simplicity of years past so I'm a bit biased but that whole Kilroy pack thing the extra details on a lot of those swayed me away from otherwise coppable colorways.
I LOVE the photo blues from the 9s released last year. #1 out the pack in my book, and behind those would be the crawfish, then CG (wish they were true to the OGs tho) ... the rest can toss in the trash

So these are a GR, meaning I can just waltz in after work on Saturday and cop a pair, unlike the release last Saturday?

No TLO equals easy copp!!
When its not tlo do you search Style/color code and keep refreshing or do you go to Jordan Latest drops and keep refreshing? what works best? Any help from anyone would be appreciated!
Just pull up or type in Jordan 9 and it should pull the shoe up, click size and click add to cart, don't refresh if it says item not available, just keep clicking the add to cart button. Before the shoe goes live though make sure your cache is cleared of all cookies and web history etc in Tools. That's what I do anyway

When its not tlo do you search Style/color code and keep refreshing or do you go to Jordan Latest drops and keep refreshing? what works best? Any help from anyone would be appreciated!
I used to search style code but that hasnt consistently worked lately, so now I set my filters to men's and sort by newest releases. You can narrow it down more by clicking Jordan brand but that may be overkill

I used to search style code but that hasnt consistently worked lately, so now I set my filters to men's and sort by newest releases. You can narrow it down more by clicking Jordan brand but that may be overkill
I thought it was only me. The past few times the style codes haven't worked and not only for Jordan releases. I, too, find it better to just search by "Newest" and refresh at 8.

so i can only afford to cop 1 pair from the barons pack. originally i had my mind set on the 1s, but now the more im thinking about it i think i may go after these 9s instead.

these are gonna be such a clean spring/summer shoe to wear with some cargo shorts & a plain white, grey, or black tee. and that 45 on the back is the icing on the cake for me.

Sigh
Gonna have to try my luck online. Hopefully its like those ugly *** venom 10s where every size was up for the whole day.......

This is one of the fresher colorways on the IX. I love the White/Black/Red and the Powder blue was my hooping shoe so its my all time favorite. I think this one is fine though. JB normally spanks this shoe with some outrageous colorways so its nice to see a wearableshoe back in the IX. Pretty pumped for this release for sure.

Good luck with that, surprised stores still have fcfs on Jordan releases. All raffles in my area. I gotta call my champs guy and tell him to put a 15 on ice for me. But the ones are online or bust for me

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom