• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Okay quick story....... I went to get my niece the Baron 9s this morning. One mall didn't have her size. Another Footlocker didn't have her size as well but they had my size. So i bought them for myself. She's been talking about these shoes for a long time. Am i a scumbag ?
Your a Winner….  Your Niece… not so much 
tongue.gif

If there was any 9 to really cop, this is the one. The color blocking is perfect and it is the actual numbered Jordan MJ wore playing baseball. If any of you are as old as I am, you know the significance of a Baron 9. I hope someday they release the black pair he wore because I wanted them back then when I saw him on the cover of Sports Illustrated with them on. :smokin

This one they released today is like the "home" version.

These were easy to get at least in my area.  Got guranteed raffle at FNL.  And went to my local ***** Sporting Goods and walked in an hour after they opened and picked up another size 10.5

^Not worthy of the "lick the bottoms".
Well really no shoe is, unless it's someone's grail.
Still can say I've never done it, I'm fine with just breathing in that new shoe smell.

If there was any 9 to really cop, this is the one. The color blocking is perfect and it is the actual numbered Jordan MJ wore playing baseball. If any of you are as old as I am, you know the significance of a Baron 9. I hope someday they release the black pair he wore because I wanted them back then when I saw him on the cover of Sports Illustrated with them on.
smokin.gif

This one they released today is like the "home" version.
yep i feel ya

repped

Back
Top Bottom