Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by 310HxA

Oh what the hell? I ordered mine from him for 200 shipped!

Anyway, my pair didn't come in yet. Hope they ain't messed up, i emailed him about it.

YEA I THINK IT DEPENDS ON UR SIZE CUZ I SAW THAT BIGGER SIZES ARE MORE EXPENSIVE

OH OK WHEN DID U ORDER YOURS?
ordered mine on wednesday last week.

Frickin typhoon, it's all good though

oh ok i just ordered mine last night but i havent gotten any email of a delay in shipping??

I'm looking forward to getting my pair when my mother comes back tomorrow she should have them with her as long as the suitcase arrives.

Some of yall talkin bout creasing. Do you think those toebox protectors from footlocler or something would prevent that? I don't want to @#$+ these upbecause I saw how easily my fusion threes (which I don't like lol) creased

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

I'm looking forward to getting my pair when my mother comes back tomorrow she should have them with her as long as the suitcase arrives.

Some of yall talkin bout creasing. Do you think those toebox protectors from footlocler or something would prevent that? I don't want to @#$+ these up because I saw how easily my fusion threes (which I don't like lol) creased
yeh man, i got mine from footlocker and at the same time thought i might aswell get some forcefields, and they hold up fine, i didnt want wearableshoe trees, to uncomfortble but the forcfields are alright in comfiness and no creasing
pimp.gif

but yeh, defs get something to stop creasing because u can tell they gonna crease like crazy otherwise

OK, so my order from Footalog has been sitting on "Pending Customs Inspection" in the US for almost a week now. Anyone else seeing the same thing?

^watch em get lost in the system lol

its possible that they will destroy the box if its taped up or something to see whats inside

Just got my pair in from STMS & they are perfect, looks like I got them from FL or something. They look small to me!!! I usually wear a 13 but 12 is allthey had, ole well.

Originally Posted by Jetson2333

OK, so my order from Footalog has been sitting on "Pending Customs Inspection" in the US for almost a week now. Anyone else seeing the same thing?
it's likely that it has actually gone through customs and the tracking has just not been updated. it could arrive any day. I had the samething happen recently with some maxes shipped from the UK.

I'm suprised Kickz.com didn't get these since they're based in Germany. I remember ordering the white/frenchblue/flint grey 9's from them in '02 like 2 months before they hit the states...

Originally Posted by Jetson2333

i dont even have tracking from them yet and i ordered on the 29th.. you're one of the lucky ones who got their pair shipped early.. you should ber happyabout that lol.

Got my email from kbryanttwfan about the typhoon in taiwan. He says that he's shipping them from 8/10-8/13. I don't get that. Either way, he'llsend tracking and send them out by the 13th. I just want a pair. And hope taiwan's doing fine.

Where's all the pics from everybody? I wanna see if some got messed up tongues

Alright.. so I just got my 3s today in the mail.. 209.99 shipped off ebay.. they look and feel pretty legit to me.. I've done my research and doublechecked a few times a day for the past week or so.. just need some second opinions..

sh#!, I even sniffed the scent of the true blues and the fire reds to see if there is any difference..
laugh.gif
.. pretty legit..

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Alright.. so I just got my 3s today in the mail.. 209.99 shipped off ebay.. they look and feel pretty legit to me.. I've done my research and double checked a few times a day for the past week or so.. just need some second opinions..

Which seller you get them from?

Originally Posted by SoldSouL4SoleS

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Alright.. so I just got my 3s today in the mail.. 209.99 shipped off ebay.. they look and feel pretty legit to me.. I've done my research and double checked a few times a day for the past week or so.. just need some second opinions..

Which seller you get them from?

4kickz_com do they look pretty legit to you?

Back
Top Bottom