Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

Don't know if this was mentioned but this was scrapped then was brought back again like the SpaceJam in the past 6-9 months.

True Blue 3 will be Quickstrike release at the end of August like the Nubuck XII's.

thanks,
Marc
If they're the same type of release as the Nubucks im not even worried about it. We got three in each size at my store, easy cop.

Originally Posted by DixxerElixxer

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

Don't know if this was mentioned but this was scrapped then was brought back again like the SpaceJam in the past 6-9 months.

True Blue 3 will be Quickstrike release at the end of August like the Nubuck XII's.

thanks,
Marc
If they're the same type of release as the Nubucks im not even worried about it. We got three in each size at my store, easy cop.

likewise, even though im sure more ppl will be goin after the true blues than the nubucks.

Originally Posted by creamOfDacrops

i read this on osneaker

Air Jordan III (3) True Blue Re-retro is one of the most anticipated releases this year. Jordan connoisseurs have been highly anticipating this amazing shoes debut. This pair is not scheduled to release until August and sources say that the release will probably not even make it to the US. It is a focused international release. During the early portion of this decade these shoes made their way onto the market. Today the True Blue III retro sells for close to $600. It is a pair that is highly regarded and known as one of the best shoes ever made by Nike and Jordan. This shoe will be shipping on June 10th,2009 without an original box. This shoe is in DEADSTOCK condition and is 100% authentic.
damn this better not be true

I broke down and copp'd for $250...the extra $100 and change is worth it to me to get them early and not deal with the BS on release day.....$20 shippingthrough footalog is worth it to me also...compared to all the websites I seen they def got the best price...cant wait to rock em

Back
Top Bottom