Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

what did those 01s run you? I have a VVVNDS pair that are looking pretty good. Maybe I should try and chop those and hang onto my 09s.

Can't believe this thread still has legs...I guess cats believe the International release now...my $243 was well worth it back in October.

Originally Posted by gotkickz290

thinking about pulling the trigger...is everyone happy with their pair quality wise?
To me.......Quality is
pimp.gif
........well worth it IMO!!!!

I'm needing a 11.5 or 12 in these, anybody know of an online store or somebody that is selling them for a decent price?

wow these are that expensive now? i copped mine off ebay a couple days before release. one of those, ill send them out on release day type, and i got two pairsfor under $200 each shipped... havnt checked though how much theyre going for now on ebay...

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by Sheddy69

really? thats news to me...so i guess the 09s are more OG than the first retros. Why are the 01 retros worth so much more?

Because they have 2001 quality.
Because they came out in 2001.
laugh.gif

pretty much. dudes dont care about damn quality... all people REALLY care about now is the damn date they released.

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Originally Posted by gotkickz290

thinking about pulling the trigger...is everyone happy with their pair quality wise?
To me.......Quality is
pimp.gif
........well worth it IMO!!!!

Yeah, quality is on point. leather is butter.

Im sorry to inform you guys, but who ever purchased jordans from Air19710617Jordan has a pair of counterfeits in there hands, I purchased a pair of Air Jordan 7 Olympics & instantly was questioning wether the sneakers were authentic, I tried them on in the house & once I took them off, they had small cracks appearing & the number 9 on the olympics was peeling off, I informed Air19710617Jordan of !00%Authentic Sneakers & he did not want nothing to do with it, & claimed that they were craxcking & peeling because Nike make there sneakers enviromentally friendly, so this is what happens to Nikes..

I knew i was sold fakes so there was no chance i was going to give up, I went to NIKE AUSTRALIA Head office & had the sneakers tested & examined, They are most definitly cheap counterfeits which he charged me $270 for, I have the documents to proove he sold me fakes, Official Documents from Nike Australia with Air19710617Jordans name on there & the ebay item number & sneaker number..

He reels buyers in by displaying Get 2X money back if Sneakers are fake, He does this so u dont question yourself & feel confident, Well I have proof he sold me fakes & yet he declines to Give me 2X refund..

I feel sorry for any person who has purchased sneakers of 100 % authentic sneakers aka air19710617jordan because i can assure you that the sneakers u purchased from him are most definitly fakes..

Im sorry to inform you guys, but who ever purchased jordans from Air19710617Jordan has a pair of counterfeits in there hands, I purchased a pair of Air Jordan 7 Olympics & instantly was questioning wether the sneakers were authentic, I tried them on in the house & once I took them off, they had small cracks appearing & the number 9 on the olympics was peeling off, I informed Air19710617Jordan of !00%Authentic Sneakers & he did not want nothing to do with it, & claimed that they were craxcking & peeling because Nike make there sneakers enviromentally friendly, so this is what happens to Nikes..

I knew i was sold fakes so there was no chance i was going to give up, I went to NIKE AUSTRALIA Head office & had the sneakers tested & examined, They are most definitly cheap counterfeits which he charged me $270 for, I have the documents to proove he sold me fakes, Official Documents from Nike Australia with Air19710617Jordans name on there & the ebay item number & sneaker number..

He reels buyers in by displaying Get 2X money back if Sneakers are fake, He does this so u dont question yourself & feel confident, Well I have proof he sold me fakes & yet he declines to Give me 2X refund..

I feel sorry for any person who has purchased sneakers of 100 % authentic sneakers aka air19710617jordan because i can assure you that the sneakers u purchased from him are most definitly fakes..

this is probably the only color way that i like in III's
not a huge fan of III's but these are fresh!

Originally Posted by jokerista

My measure is the 11 I found a 10.5 I take it? or as a true size?

Odds are you'll find it a bit of a pinch. Especially since Jordan Retros seem to run narrow these days(?)

Originally Posted by swingshot

Originally Posted by jokerista

My measure is the 11 I found a 10.5 I take it? or as a true size?

Odds are you'll find it a bit of a pinch. Especially since Jordan Retros seem to run narrow these days(?)
as xi space jam?

is smaller than about half size ....

Originally Posted by raptore

if this is the same dude im thinking of, i remember seeing a few of his auctions up a couple weeks ago...100% authentic or 2x your money back ha, i was thinking about messaging him to ask him if he would honor the deal if i bought them since i knew his kicks were fake

For some reason I find myself questioning if this story is true or not.......show us the docs from Nike so we dont buy from him....I havent personally bought from him but know people who have.  Im not trying to call you out but it would help all of us stay away from his auctions.

Originally Posted by damianglass

For some reason I find myself questioning if this story is true or not.......show us the docs from Nike so we dont buy from him....I havent personally bought from him but know people who have.  Im not trying to call you out but it would help all of us stay away from his auctions.

man i bought a pair of 09 true blue 3's from that seller and theres no way mine are fake. i have another pair that i bought from flight club and both of them are the same. 

Back
Top Bottom