Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Originally Posted by boolacity

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

Originally Posted by boolacity

am i stupid or can i just not find where to pick my size on promo-shoes? can someone help me?
what size you looking for? they just have sizes 7-11

im looking for size 11.. i cant seem to find where to select my size though
they are on there man

Originally Posted by Otis Dont Play That

I still don't beleive JB is stupid enough to make these an international release only. These will release in the states.

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
Stop lying to yourself.

Originally Posted by Grand Hustle It

Originally Posted by Fang Bian Mian

Mine came through Today. Much better leather than the '08 Blk/Cmnt but not quite as good as the '01 Retro TB's.

Does anybody know if these will be in JD Sports or FootLockers in UK?

THOSE ARE THE 2001's. if you got those for 250, congrats. Those are NOT the 2009's
laugh.gif

DID DUDE REALLY JUST LIE?
laugh.gif
I'M PRETTY SURE THE 09 TB INSIDE MIDSOLEONLY HAS HALF BLUE. IF YOU HAVE 01'S I DONT GET LYING ABOUT HAVING 09'S...
indifferent.gif

^Yea but honestly, i'd rather have the 2001's.

No quality out now can match those....so if i were he, i'd be bragging about the 01's.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Mine came through Today. Much better leather than the '08 Blk/Cmnt but not quite as good as the '01 Retro TB's.

THOSE ARE THE 2001's. if you got those for 250, congrats. Those are NOT the 2009's
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I'M PRETTY SURE THE 09 TB INSIDE MIDSOLE ONLY HAS HALF BLUE. IF YOU HAVE 01'S I DONT GET LYING ABOUT HAVING 09'S...
indifferent.gif
I just said I'd got them, not that they were in the pic, hence me mentioning the '01's.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I'M PRETTY SURE THE 09 TB INSIDE MIDSOLE ONLY HAS HALF BLUE. IF YOU HAVE 01'S I DONT GET LYING ABOUT HAVING 09'S...
indifferent.gif
I just said I'd got them, not that they were in the pic, hence me mentioning the '01's.

......UNDERSTOOD

MY PAIR SHOULD BE HERE TOMORROW ACCORDING TO TRACKING INFO.

Did you order from promo-shoes what day?Im trying to figure out when my mailman will drop off mine...thanks

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

Did you order from promo-shoes what day?Im trying to figure out when my mailman will drop off mine...thanks
i ordered from promo shoes saturday and got them today

if promo-shoes has no more sizes try osneaker....... they sellin dem for 250 plus shipping pretty decent if you want them early

YEA I ORDERED FROM PROMO-SHOES FRIDAY MORNING. GOT TRACKING FRIDAY AFTERNOON. SHOULD HAVE THEM TOMORROW.

YEA I ORDERED FROM PROMO-SHOES FRIDAY MORNING. GOT TRACKING FRIDAY AFTERNOON. SHOULD HAVE THEM TOMORROW.
Thanks i ordered mine Sunday got my tracking Sunday night hopefully i get them no later then Thursday....

i kinda want t get them.. but i dont want to spend over 250 (shipped).. and i think thats ridolous already
frown.gif

what is the retail on these (in US dollars)? Im hearing its $210 US... if that is true then these $250 presales are not bad at all right?

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by Caliking03

has anyone ordered these TBIII's from VMV.inc, and actually got them?

I ordered last friday and got my shipping info today... we will see, im giving them a week or im getting my paypal refund
i ordered mine tuesday and got my shipping info today as well. i asked them how long it would take and they said 3-5 business days. lets see whathappens....

Originally Posted by NJstress03

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by Caliking03

has anyone ordered these TBIII's from VMV.inc, and actually got them?

I ordered last friday and got my shipping info today... we will see, im giving them a week or im getting my paypal refund
i ordered mine tuesday and got my shipping info today as well. i asked them how long it would take and they said 3-5 business days. lets see what happens....
ordered mine on the 5th of june still have not gotten any tracking info. wth

Back
Top Bottom