Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

As of right now, JB has no intention on releasing these in the USA.

Im sorry, but Dalazz is wrong. No USA stores will be acquiring these.

It is as stands. Dont be surprised if these are quickstrikes in the foreign countries...

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

It is as stands. Dont be surprised if these are quickstrikes in the foreign countries...
alien.gif

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

i really hope that dalazz dude is wrong. i trust jmadidas though dude is a legend here on NT compared to an ISS mod...

Why do you hope he's wrong? You don't want these released in the U.S.? Are you mad greedy or do you just want to resell to the states or something.That's mad grimey.

Well i don't know you personally, so I don't know who you know or whatever, but i know Dalazz personally, and I know he has his sources aswell.

Basically, I'm not going to say anyone is right or wrong, I'm just going to wait for more info, because as we've seen with Jordan Brand, thingstend to change very quickly.

Sorry i meant quickstrike quanities..

^and yes, things are always tentative at JB until release date..things can change and they possibly release in the US.

But i really dont see it happening, sorry.

i will not pay more than retail for these. i'm sure they'll release outside of the states first, and then eventually release here. jb is not gonnapass on easy sales by ignoring the states. anyone who pays reseller prices for these is a fool.

From a business standpoint, why would they not drop in the US? JB knows these would sell out in most markets here before noon. There is just to much money tobe made here for them to exclude their biggest market....even with this bummy economy.

Originally Posted by r00m112

Well i don't know you personally, so I don't know who you know or whatever, but i know Dalazz personally, and I know he has his sources as well.

Basically, I'm not going to say anyone is right or wrong, I'm just going to wait for more info, because as we've seen with Jordan Brand, things tend to change very quickly.

I really do hope you right that they release in the states for everyones sake that wants em.....but babyJ and jmadidas word, to me atleast, is solidinfo....and I gottta believe those two over an iss mod...no offense......they always on the money with their info, and from the statements they made on here,there is no doubt in their minds about this release

Originally Posted by Jimmy Blanco1983

From a business standpoint, why would they not drop in the US? JB knows these would sell out in most all markets here before noon. There is just to much money to be made here for them to exclude their biggest market....even with this bummy economy.
Fixed.

Originally Posted by wrukus

i will not pay more than retail for these. i'm sure they'll release outside of the states first, and then eventually release here. jb is not gonna pass on easy sales by ignoring the states. anyone who pays reseller prices for these is a fool.
the hype will eventually be very tempting for folks who got the dough/ i myself will wait it out if they do or not release in the us/ besidestheres more better releases thats worth buying / as for jb
tongue.gif
for not releasing these in here

As of now, the Air Jordan 3 True Blue is scheduled to release in only Asia, Europe, and Canada.

EVERYTHING IS TENTATIVE, so do not be surprised if these do end up releasing in the USA.

From a financial standpoint, if JB only wants to produce around 10,000 of these sneakers, they will make much more profit by selling them outside of the U.Sbecause of the higher prices they charge in foreign countries. Do you know how much a CDP was sold for in Europe?

Nonetheless, stay tuned to Sneaker Files for the latest!

Didn't the ice blue X released in Canada first and then a month or so later, it was released in the U.S.?

Originally Posted by freshxxx2death

the spizikes came out overseas and you could still get them just for a lil more then a couple months later they came out in u.s. and now under retail,, so i aint worried
only one problem, these aren't spizikes...

come on that what's they said about the cool grey and citron spiz'ikes but a few months after they released in europe it made its way herestateside
ohwell.gif
so calm down everyone
pimp.gif

either way im good, i like money and i like shoes, so either way i get one and lose the other

wouldnt be surprised if unsold stock made its way to the US or they just released here later

too many conflicting pieces of info for me to wholeheartedly believe anything, ill just wait and see

Originally Posted by edunpeal

come on that what's they said about the cool grey and citron spiz'ikes but a few months after they released in europe it made its way here stateside
ohwell.gif
so calm down everyone
pimp.gif

still. those were spiz'ikes these are true blue III's, much more sought after shoe. i could have cared less if those spiz'ikes were a euro onlyrelease, it would be nice if they made it stateside later on but we don't know that to be a fact. so for the people that really want these they will getthem if they release in the U.S. or not, it will just make it much harder to get.

Back
Top Bottom