Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Originally Posted by Moid93

UPDATE

The Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue is currently scheduled to be an international-only release.

Keep checking SneakerFiles.com for updates!

quiiiick question.... how does INTERNATIONAL not mean the united states? i dont get that... united states is A NATION... right?... and another thing...everyone is running around... confirming this, confirming that.... seriously some of yall need to calm down... nobody has definite info until the storesreceive shipments.... folks sayin "jordan brand wants to lose money"... heck no they dont.... but i think they are ok if they dont drop this shoe inthe US... they could make the 12s and space jams exclusive to overseas and still bring in guap...

now, i'm not up for bein flamed, cuz only pu$$ies take this THAT serious and i know i said that Jordan Brand can do whatever the heck they feel necessary.... but honestly.... in yall hearts of hearts...... look deep down and ask your self.... do you REALLY THINK... REALLY.... THINK... THIS IS ONLYGONNA COME OUT IN EUROPE... ASIA...AND CANADA?(no disrespect to canada but... i mean.. come on... itscanada... we sing their national anthem at games cuz we got teams over there... do they drop the hispanic anthem at games?... no sir...)

and if the really do only come out overseas... do you think its gonna be that hard to cop a pair.... i got cool greys in my avatar... i rememberthey were goin for 500 on ebay b/c people thought they werent comin to the states... waited a couple months and yall know the rest....

I swear JB...i swear.....yall suck. I'd kill whoever the director/leader/whoever is behind this BS.

Canadian NT'ers please hook us US NTers up

Originally Posted by lysolflow

Originally Posted by Moid93

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]UPDATE[/color]

The Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue is currently scheduled to be an international-only release.

Keep checking SneakerFiles.com for updates!

quiiiick question.... how does INTERNATIONAL not mean the united states? i dont get that... united states is A NATION... right?... and another thing... everyone is running around... confirming this, confirming that.... seriously some of yall need to calm down... nobody has definite info until the stores receive shipments.... folks sayin "jordan brand wants to lose money"... heck no they dont.... but i think they are ok if they dont drop this shoe in the US... they could make the 12s and space jams exclusive to overseas and still bring in guap...

now, i'm not up for bein flamed, cuz only pu$$ies take this THAT serious and i know i said that Jordan Brand can do whatever the heck they feel necessary.... but honestly.... in yall hearts of hearts...... look deep down and ask your self.... do you REALLY THINK... REALLY.... THINK... THIS IS ONLY GONNA COME OUT IN EUROPE... ASIA...AND CANADA?(no disrespect to canada but... i mean.. come on... its canada... we sing their national anthem at games cuz we got teams over there... do they drop the hispanic anthem at games?... no sir...)

and if the really do only come out overseas... do you think its gonna be that hard to cop a pair.... i got cool greys in my avatar... i remember they were goin for 500 on ebay b/c people thought they werent comin to the states... waited a couple months and yall know the rest....
amen.

this is dumb. JB already sucks as of now, and now I just want to kill everybody there right now.

Yeah I know it's just a shoe, but they're really disrespecting us. I'm insulted.

Originally Posted by Technique 317

Originally Posted by r00m112

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

As of right now, JB has no intention on releasing these in the USA.

Im sorry, but Dalazz is wrong. No USA stores will be acquiring these.

It is as stands. Dont be surprised if these are quickstrikes in the foreign countries...
Well i don't know you personally, so I don't know who you know or whatever, but i know Dalazz personally, and I know he has his sources as well.

Basically, I'm not going to say anyone is right or wrong, I'm just going to wait for more info, because as we've seen with Jordan Brand, things tend to change very quickly.

I really do hope you right that they release in the states for everyones sake that wants em.....but babyJ and jmadidas word, to me atleast, is solid info....and I gottta believe those two over an iss mod...no offense......they always on the money with their info, and from the statements they made on here, there is no doubt in their minds about this release
Nah I agree with you, I been here for years and have come to learn that BabyJ and JMadidas always come through with legit info.

Originally Posted by yungmoney33

Originally Posted by freshxxx2death

the spizikes came out overseas and you could still get them just for a lil more then a couple months later they came out in u.s. and now under retail,, so i aint worried
only one problem, these aren't spizikes...

and the True Blues are a lot more demandin also

are u blind? ^

and i know one some of yall bought these things early...lets see some more pictures

lysolflow wrote:
ASIA...AND CANADA?(no disrespect to canada but... i mean.. come on... its canada... we sing their national anthem at games cuz we got teams over there... do they drop the hispanic anthem at games?... no sir...)

didn't know there was a hispanic anthem...

anyway, back to the shoes...

we'll get more info soon, no need for anyone to get all worked up right now...

If it is true that these will not release in the US, its just another reason to never purchase another JB product again. If this is the kind of respect theygive to loyal Jordan heads who have supported the brand for so many years then we shouldn't get angry, just refuse to buy any of their products until theyrealize that we as the consumers are the priority not their shareholders.

Death to JB

Seriously
smh.gif

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

If it is true that these will not release in the US, its just another reason to never purchase another JB product again. If this is the kind of respect they give to loyal Jordan heads who have supported the brand for so many years then we shouldn't get angry, just refuse to buy any of their products until they realize that we as the consumers are the priority not their shareholders.

I agree... well said...

No im not blind, to me, the leather looks like PL below the tumbled leather. It doesnt look like regular leather does, looks a little bit more glossy.

dam.. international?? The cheapest I see them on sites are $270 shipped from japan... Man I don't want to spend all that money for one shoe..

Originally Posted by Flamboyant:nerd:1

dam.. international?? The cheapest I see them on sites are $270 shipped from japan... Man I don't want to spend all that money for one shoe..

Nah, B, you get 2 shoes.

The way I am seeing it is this.. JB isnt dumb enough to not release these here in the states. Do yall realize how many loyal customers that will piss off?People already arent happy with the way JB is doing things now, this could be the last straw for many people. I thought about it and I came to the idea thatmaybe this is just another scheme to build hype.

JB - "oh lets a shoe real limited and put it in HOH only"

Did yall see how fast most of the HOH only type shoes flew off the shelves? Everyone wanted them because they were so "limited." I have come to theconclusion that maybe JB is saying this whole "international" only thing to build hype about how limited these are. Get people buzzing about theseand then "suddenly" decide to release these in the states as well as internationally. Maybe they are tired of building the hype with HOH onlyreleases, Flightclub only releases, and with this shoe they are trying a new plan to build hype. I guess we can just sit back and wait and see what happens inAugust.

This reminds me of the Cool Grey Spizike release. They said that they were going to be a European exclusive and many online stores had them early. About 4-5months later we got the Cool Grey Spizikes. Just a thought but I think JB will release these in the US eventually...smh
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom