Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Pics courtesy of promo-shoes.com...
pimp.gif

Not knocking anyone but, damn, those don't even look comfortable. What the eff Nike/Jordan retros?
indifferent.gif

wow...seems like every place is jumping in price. When they drop i wonder how many people are gonna sell for more than 200+. gotta love that resell value

i ordered from footalog on may 31st its been over a week and stll no tracking number. i emailed them and this is what they said

Hi there,

Sorry, we received great order on the Nike Air Jordan 3 Retro, so the stock is a bit short now.

We may need to ship the shoes to you on Friday. I will let you know the tracking number soon.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused!

Please visit our website
[font=Verdana][color=#0068CF][size=2]http://www.footalog.com[/size][/color][/font] for more sneakers!
Your business is much appreciated! Hope to do business with you soon,
thanks!

Best regards,
Henry

btw friday (6/5/09) came and went and stll nothng, i emailed too more times and no response after that...anyone going thru the same thing.

Originally Posted by RetroMan23

i ordered from footalog on may 31st its been over a week and stll no tracking number. i emailed them and this is what they said

Hi there,

Sorry, we received great order on the Nike Air Jordan 3 Retro, so the stock is a bit short now.

We may need to ship the shoes to you on Friday. I will let you know the tracking number soon.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused!

Please visit our website
[font=Verdana][color=#0068CF][size=2]http://www.footalog.com[/size][/color][/font] for more sneakers!
Your business is much appreciated! Hope to do business with you soon,
thanks!

Best regards,
Henry

btw friday (6/5/09) came and went and stll nothng, i emailed too more times and no response after that...anyone going thru the same thing.

They are horrible at providing accurate shipping info dude. I ordered a pair of shoes from them back in November and it took 2 weeks for me to get them. I hadto file a complaint with Paypal before they actually gave me tracking info.

^ exactly...

I want these bad, but I think I'll take my chances and hopefully they release in the states too...

I ordered from VMV on May 28, and was told that they would ship at the beginning of last week because of some holiday. I never got shipping info, and I haveemailed them twice in the last 3 days asking for shipping info and have gotten no response. If by this time tomorrow I do not get a response I will file apaypal claim. This is ridiculous.

Originally Posted by JAONE626

^ exactly...

I want these bad, but I think I'll take my chances and hopefully they release in the states too...

Yup,same here.

why does promo-shoes.com have two different true blues? one for 269 and 279? same description and everything

Back
Top Bottom