Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Originally Posted by AB Doom

These are international only just found out from a very reliable source at JB SMH!!!

im kinda believing it now since you said it and i know you got VERY reliable sources....
mad.gif

About time Canada gets an exclusive worth copping
pimp.gif

dont hate americans, we should get SOMETHING for continuing to pay JB's rape marked-up canadian prices when the dollar is practically the same....

Please don't let these be an international release. I havent bought anything JB related this year, please let this be the first shoe that I buy this year.

Please release in the U.S. Please

Originally Posted by w3stchicag0

Usually if its an international release only, then they're usually more exclusive. Many european sites have these already, and have been selling them early for the past month, and they still have a FSR, do you guys actually think this International Release bullcrap is true? Maze where you at me tell us what you know.
Which european sites?

I don't understand HOW they came up with this International release bs...

"Ok, we're retroing the True Blue III's again. Heavily sought after sneaker for most jordan collectors. How should we release these?"
"Oh, umm, let's release these everywhere except the United States, home of Michael Jordan and where MJ became famous."
"Hell yeah."

What is SOOOO funny to me is how these will release in Canada and not here. That just puts the dagger in me. I'm mad.

You guys doubting
smh.gif

This is the last time I will say this and please NO MORE PM'S callingme out as a liar.

This is an INTERNATIONAL RELEASE.

CANADA / ASIA / United Kingdom.

It MAY, I say MAY release later in the U.S. Believe me Niketalk will be thefirst to know.

If I get one more private message tryin' to Punk my #%+

The %*%% Niketalk

Damn. Can't believe they're not gonna hit the States. Gonna have to hit up my cousins in Canada to scoop me a pair.

Originally Posted by BabyJordan0312

You guys doubting
smh.gif

This is the last time I will say this and please NO MORE PM'S calling me out as a liar.

It MAY, I say MAY release later in the U.S. Believe me Niketalk will be the first to know.

The %*%% Niketalk

eek.gif
@ calling you a liar. Blasphemy.
tired.gif

so these are releasing in august internationally? Cause my cousin is going to korea i told her to grab me several pairs....but she is going from july to august15

Originally Posted by BabyJordan0312

You guys doubting
smh.gif

This is the last time I will say this and please NO MORE PM'S calling me out as a liar.

It MAY, I say MAY release later in the U.S. Believe me Niketalk will be the first to know.

The %*%% Niketalk

You guys need to lay off the man...his info is always 100% accurate. Don't even read your PM's BabyJ and Thanks again as always for the info.

WOW, I cant believe ya'll have been harassing BabyJ's inbox calling him a liar....That is exactly whats wrong with NT lately and the reason I rarelycome into the JB forums anymore
tired.gif
tired.gif

You dont hear what you want and you start to call him a liar....ya'll need to grow up or go back to ISS

Originally Posted by FXSANDMAN

they look pre-creased

or is it because u tried on?
You guys whine to much pre creased this and pre creased that poor quality....I'm gonna cry....boycott JB. I bet if JB decided to never bringout Retro's again ya'll would stop whinin

Back
Top Bottom